Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lebron James Back To the Cavs

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

Rep Points: 16318
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:30 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Jordan I don't ever feel was a good leader either...
    its like the NBAs definition of a good "leader" is the guy who scores the most points and its NOT. I was drinking my coffee watching good morning america and they showed people burning their jerseys then the same people taking the jersey out of a pile of ashes, people in the streets chanting "LBJ LBJ LBJ"...chant something that can actually be of use like..oh..I don't know..."PBJ PBJ PBJ"...
    Its easy to be the top scorer with a team live the cavs, they don't have NEARLY enough money like half of the other teams in the league and now that they got Lebron back MOST of their payroll is him. They say his relationship with Ohio is more than basketball, EXACTLY...ITS MONEY!
    They just cant compete with LA or NY or even like San Antonio or OKC, they all have deeper pockets and better talent...
    The NUMBER ONE thing I heard about all of this on TV..is people saying hes going to bring a championship to Cleveland...ITS A TEAM SPORT! ONE MAN ALONE CANT DO IT, HE NEEDS OTHERS BEHIND HIM..
    He was never a good follower, and will never be a good leader

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,316,431
    Next Level: 2,530,022

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ScottyDntKnow For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (July 12th, 2014),CAG CheechDogg (July 12th, 2014)

Rep Points: 49683
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:30 AM
    Alpha Company Commander

I'll grew up watching Jordan and had to say he would have won eight titles if he had not retired the first time. He only had one Hall of fame player for the first three titles so I would say it wasn't all about his teammates. This is a guy who averaged 33.4 points in the playoffs(an NBA record). I saw a lot of games that he took over and won on his own. But I digress.

Lebron would have never "gone home" if the max deal wasn't there. Now we will see where his legacy lies.

Oh and if Jordan wasn't a good leader ask Dennis Rodman. He would have never been able to hold it together if it was not for him.
    Last edited by PestiferousJoe; July 12th, 2014 at 12:47 PM.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,578,752
    Next Level: 6,058,010

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PestiferousJoe For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (July 12th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12