Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Crew For GTA V Online

Discuss the Grand Theft Auto Series here !

Rep Points: 760
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:45 AM

Crew For GTA V Online

BloodMaster0117 here...I created a sub clan called CAG BloodMaster for those who want to just have fun...currently I'm the only one, but I'm not worried...I'm also a part of CAGs Crew on GTA V Online. I'm trying to recruit new members as well for CAG, tis why I have made a sub clan...hopefully no one gets mad at me for creating a sub crew. I'm only trying to help expand.

CAG Dogg Level: 20 [?]
    Experience: 23,541
    Next Level: 29,658

Rep Points: 14363
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

Honest question when I ask this, but why the need for a sub clan? You can always send new recruits here and see if they can join the crew.

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 268,871
    Next Level: 300,073

3. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Ragez Fury93 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (April 12th, 2015),CAG SILENT (April 11th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time

I know, but I've got to see how they play. I don't want to send people who will just bullshit CAG...I have high respect for CAG and so I've created a preliminary task for myself to recruit good players that won't rage quit...right now I'm looking at 2 possible candidates to join, but I'm still working on finding out more.

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BloodMaster0117 For This Fucking Post:

CAG SILENT (April 11th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:45 AM

Quote Originally Posted by BloodMaster0117 View Post
    I know, but I've got to see how they play. I don't want to send people who will just bullshit CAG...I have high respect for CAG and so I've created a preliminary task for myself to recruit good players that won't rage quit...right now I'm looking at 2 possible candidates to join, but I'm still working on finding out more.
    Ok I'll let this only happen only if what you stick to what you just mentioned is beneficial for CAG on GTA V. So just give me a update from time to time.

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,677,712
    Next Level: 11,777,899

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    5 Star General 4th in Command

There is no need for a sub clan. Recruiting will be done for the CAG Crew only. We can have fun in the CAG Crew. There will be no SUBCLAN! We are CAG and we will recruit as CAG Members.

CAG Assistant Commandant and leader of Veterans.

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 23,292,685
    Next Level: 26,073,450

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Covieleader For This Fucking Post:

CAG SILENT (April 13th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time

I though about it as well and their is no need for a subcrew for CAG. So I would like you back on the CAG Crew and to discontinue the CAG subcrew.

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SILENT For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (April 14th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time

The intentions for the crew I created was not created to upset any one of CAG at all...if I HAD recruited anyone, I would have sent them to CAGM from mine...but if y'all really want me to take it down, then I will...sad to say though I'm already level 34 in my crew. I even used the Marine Corps ranking structure as the titles of rank. I know 'SubClan' is a bit harsh but I couldn't think of anything for the Motto at the given time. So I deeply apologize for any inconvenience.

12. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BloodMaster0117 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (April 16th, 2015),CAG SILENT (April 16th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by BloodMaster0117 View Post
    The intentions for the crew I created was not created to upset any one of CAG at all...if I HAD recruited anyone, I would have sent them to CAGM from mine...but if y'all really want me to take it down, then I will...sad to say though I'm already level 34 in my crew. I even used the Marine Corps ranking structure as the titles of rank. I know 'SubClan' is a bit harsh but I couldn't think of anything for the Motto at the given time. So I deeply apologize for any inconvenience.
    It's all good buddy, no hard feelings. It's we can't have multiple crews for CAG that's all. We are all one big family.
    Last edited by CAG Covieleader; April 16th, 2015 at 07:22 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SILENT For This Fucking Post:

BloodMaster0117 (April 18th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 3rd, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time

I understand the whole BIG FAMILY part. Well if that's the case then I won't let anyone join my created one...I'll use it to primarily level up in my own, but be active in CAGM and with my the other crew I'm in too...btw, when do we meet up in GTA? Since I haven't received any posts on my timeline for them.

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BloodMaster0117 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (May 4th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10