Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watch "No Noob Tubes Or Danger Close In Call of Duty: Black Ops 3! (Funny Intro)" On YouTube

COD Forums to discuss Black Ops 2, Black Ops, MW3, MW2 and other Call of Duty games

Rep Points: 2384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:35 PM

Watch "No Noob Tubes Or Danger Close In Call of Duty: Black Ops 3! (Funny Intro)" On YouTube

NO NUBE TUBES FOR BLOPS 3...FINNALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If its not awesome...its not worth it.

CAG Dogg Level: 25 [?]
    Experience: 98,251
    Next Level: 100,000

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DLCoconutAWSM For This Fucking Post:

CAG SILENT (May 24th, 2015),Rednek (June 14th, 2015)

Rep Points: 14363
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:35 PM
    Forum NooB

Awesome ass intro. Sad that noob tubes may be gone, though.

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 268,837
    Next Level: 300,073

Rep Points: 7379
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:35 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

That intro had me crying, so bloody funny. The thing that stood out more for me though was NO TOUGHNESS, that's a game changer for sure, I can't play core without it

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,591,444
    Next Level: 1,757,916

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Villian For This Fucking Post:

Ragez Fury93 (May 22nd, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

to be honest this is the first cod i use toughness because of all the jumping and what not . so i think i can take advantage of that

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DLCoconutAWSM For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 25th, 2015)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by DLCoconutAWSM View Post
    to be honest this is the first cod i use toughness because of all the jumping and what not . so i think i can take advantage of that
    For sure, the first fee weeks will be a MASSIVE advantage to non 'toughness players' as it does make a pretty big difference, so much so that I'm going to start dropping it from my classes NOW so I can get used to the flinch

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Thatnx for the idea villian

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DLCoconutAWSM For This Fucking Post:

Villian (May 22nd, 2015)

Rep Points: 14363
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum NooB

I've never used toughness. I used Blast Supressor and Hardwire. So I am already at an advantage.

CAG Dogg Level: 30 [?]
    Experience: 268,837
    Next Level: 300,073

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Ragez Fury93 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 10362
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Banned Member

Toughness isn't a huge deal for me.. I will occasionally throw it on my AR classes.

But to be completely honest, more than happy to see that noob tubes may not be here.. Nothing more annoying that being constantly killed by something that takes little to no skill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,844,500
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:35 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

How does using a grenade launcher (noob tube) Pro Tube in my case mean no skill? You need to have a better aim to actually use "noob tubes" in COD and it's quite funny how many people complain about "noob tubes" but wont say shit about grenades, drop shooting and halo jumping.

This is exactly why COD games are turning into bigger piece of shit games. It's a joke to have a shooting game especially a military combat game without grenade launchers. What are you guys going to ask for them to take away next, Sniper rifles? lol ...

I don't use "noob tubes" anymore because of whinny players who complain about them, instead I stick to almost bare bone classes that piss them off even more when I set up shop (camp) and fuck them up anyways while "they" use the "noob tube" to try and get me out of my "eagle's nest" ... lol ...

The crying and bitching is never going to stop regardless of what they take out of games. Today is noob tubes, tomorrow is going to be sniper rifles or suppressors lol .. come on Man !!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,131,562
    Next Level: 305,690,101

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

I don't think the question of noon tubes is a skill thing nessecarily, it'd the fact there is no real defence to it, if you want to avoid a camper you can(just stay away from them, they aren't going to come looking for you Any time soon), to stop a rusher you work the map, time your own rushes and keep a cool head, in one on one qqc situations its all about anticipation, accuracy and using your boost Dodge to good effect. Tubing? If the guy can fire in a straight line your fucked, you can't out shoot a tube, you can't Dodge one and you damn sure can't sit and wait for him as he'll fire it so far up your ass you'll be spitting shrapnel for the rest of the game(once he works out where you are) all you can really do is fight fire with fire and run one yourself, which personally I don't enjoy, and in hc I find I tube my own teammates note than the enemy.

And sorry but I disagree about having to have better aim to use tubes, if you can get within 10 feet or so it's pretty much a guaranteed kill on AW if your using danger close

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Villian For This Fucking Post:

ULTIMATEMR PAIN (June 14th, 2015)

17. The Following User Says Hell Fucking No ! to Villian For This Fucking Post:

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast