CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Titan Defender Pvp Set Ups

Discuss all general Destiny topics here

Rep Points: 615
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    05:29 AM

Titan Defender Pvp Set Ups

Before i start this is just how i play my titan so please no saying your doing it wrong or anything this is how i play and it works for me

First lsts talk about the defender it isn't one of the more used titans but one defender played right can turn the tables in any game mode they can be used for offense defence and support. The defender titan is just a unstoppable force with the right setups i will be going over 3 set ups possibly 4 in the next few posts.

First set up a standard bubble build i jse for capture

Grenade: i only use suppressor grenade this grenade in my opinion best grenade in game the ability to stop enemie players from using there abilities and even cancel supers is just amazing and a great trick up the sleeves if used right

Lift: this is up to you i personally like the better control for placing trying to avoid shotguns and such

Ward of Dawn: Armor of light upgrade as i mentioned this build is used for capture mostly and having increased armor while inside our ward will help capture and defender control points

Disintegrate: unbreakable i dont usually melee much but if i need to after a shotgun shot i like having the barrier recharge over a set time

Perk 1: Titan Codex 1 toughness and battle recovery your bubble is no good if you die this helps you survive a lot longer and have a faster shield regeneration keeps you in the fight

Perk 2: Bastion increased duration for our ward of dawn probably best perk for a defender coupled with untouchable your ward last longer keeping you safe inside with armor long enough to help you and your team capture control points

Perk 3: Titan Codex 5 more battle recovery again this keeps you out of fight less to belp capture points this codex and codex 1 give your armor and recovery the same raiting and very high at that great for soaking up damage

Perk 4: untouchable having your ward of dawn charge faster is just to good to pass up for this build this perk and bastion just keep your titan strong and makes you hard to deal with

Armor: any armor with Intellect and discipline for grenades and super i like having the armamentarium for this where suppressor grenade keeps your bubble up more

Weapons: this is up to you i personally use shotguns gjallarhorn and vision of confluence.

Final Remarks: To me the defender is just a solid rock you get to a control point and you lock it down this allows us to hold our ground while capturing and defending just make your shots count you will be slow but you can soak damage
    Also get use to maps know where to place your bubbles can be very beneficial to not just you but your team a bubble can change the flow of battle

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 102,009
    Next Level: 125,609

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Vendetta For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (October 4th, 2015)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2