CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: There Comes a Time. ....

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

Rep Points: 13948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:38 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

It'd be a shame to see you go, even though I didn't play with you much. If you have any questions you can always message me

If they stand up, put them back down.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,915,984
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Rep Points: 18270
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:38 AM

I play different in every game normal I stay around 1 side of the map (camping or running)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

"Share You Love And Be Loved"

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,413,224
    Next Level: 5,107,448

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 7337
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by I3xPI_Dubomb View Post
    Well guys it's time for me to take my leave. You all seem pretty awesome but this clan is not for me. i dislike being told that i can't play with certain people. Plus Camping isn't as fun to me as run an gunning. but like i said all the people I've come across were awesome, anyone that still wants to play sometime hit me up. Have a good one guys

Dubomb out!
    If you can shoot me a message on the psn buddy about what's been said and who it was I will sort it. Any problems like this you can always come to me. Normally you would grab ur ftl and if there not able to deal with it then it will normally go upwards until someone can. As there are not many fireteam leaders and sl on the ps I am always open for a chat or a message if no one is about

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,591,204
    Next Level: 1,757,916

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Steve-o_stiffler For This Fucking Post:

CAG SACRILEGE (February 9th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 7337
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:38 PM

Ps I only camp when there is a full party when there is not enough of us to hold a map down I'm a run and gunner

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,591,204
    Next Level: 1,757,916

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Steve-o_stiffler For This Fucking Post:

CAG SACRILEGE (February 9th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 95
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:38 PM

You're cool bud, hope to see you around.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 25 [?]
    Experience: 81,606
    Next Level: 100,000

Division:
    [PS4]
    Rep Points: 6750
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    Bravo Co Reserves Leader

Give it the two weeks and there are mover run and gunners than campers. Snake - party of one camper. You will find a players that you can enjoy your time with.
    Bob Hauk: You going to kill me, Snake?
    Snake Plissken: Not now, I'm too tired.
    Snake Plissken: Maybe later.

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,439,564
    Next Level: 1,460,206

Lady
    Rep Points: 2291
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:38 PM

I haven't had the chance to play with you yet, but I always run and gun! I do agree camping gets boring once in a while so sometimes when we're "camping" I just hold down a section, so I'm just running around in my little section killing people off. I also just don't only play with CAG members.. and this is coming from a Recruit who is the same rank as yourself. Sure I just joined CAG and I've met some new people, but I also have a load of other friends from previous clans who I still play with, hell I even sometimes play games with my boyfriend on here. I'm not even on Call of Duty every night. Typically though there's some people on and those who I've always played with always run and gun. I've ever only camped twice.. once cause it was a full lobby and the second time cause Shadow was teaching me some new spots to camp and such which was extremely helpful. Like I said, I'm not the camping type of person, but learning from other members in the clan EXTREMELY helps a lot.

In the end, it is up to you. Like I also added, I haven't had the chance to play with you and I typically run and gun so I hope to get some games with you. In the end, pretty much what rumpled said, it's all about having fun. Myself personally, I will always go out of my way just so every single person is having at least some fun.

Hopefully you'll end up staying &hopefully I'll end up getting some games with you. Keep in mind when you look at the roster the PlayStation side is "fairly" small.. with a little help from everyone, we could always make it grow and pretty much tada- more run and gunners, lol.

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 399,330
    Next Level: 453,790

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DuckSwimmer For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (February 11th, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by DuckSwimmer View Post
    I haven't had the chance to play with you yet, but I always run and gun! I do agree camping gets boring once in a while so sometimes when we're "camping" I just hold down a section, so I'm just running around in my little section killing people off. I also just don't only play with CAG members.. and this is coming from a Recruit who is the same rank as yourself. Sure I just joined CAG and I've met some new people, but I also have a load of other friends from previous clans who I still play with, hell I even sometimes play games with my boyfriend on here. I'm not even on Call of Duty every night. Typically though there's some people on and those who I've always played with always run and gun. I've ever only camped twice.. once cause it was a full lobby and the second time cause Shadow was teaching me some new spots to camp and such which was extremely helpful. Like I said, I'm not the camping type of person, but learning from other members in the clan EXTREMELY helps a lot.

In the end, it is up to you. Like I also added, I haven't had the chance to play with you and I typically run and gun so I hope to get some games with you. In the end, pretty much what rumpled said, it's all about having fun. Myself personally, I will always go out of my way just so every single person is having at least some fun.

Hopefully you'll end up staying &hopefully I'll end up getting some games with you. Keep in mind when you look at the roster the PlayStation side is "fairly" small.. with a little help from everyone, we could always make it grow and pretty much tada- more run and gunners, lol.
    You are on Digimon, not COD

Lady
    Rep Points: 2291
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:38 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_killer8521 View Post
    You are on Digimon, not COD

I SAID I plAY OTHER GAMES SOMETIMES OKAY. lmaooo q:<

Plus you're not on when I'm on. Till the weekends but you can't stay up on a Saturday night cause Sunday School (o:

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 399,330
    Next Level: 453,790

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by DuckSwimmer View Post
    I SAID I plAY OTHER GAMES SOMETIMES OKAY. lmaooo q:<

Plus you're not on when I'm on. Till the weekends but you can't stay up on a Saturday night cause Sunday School (o:
    Can't be on this weekend at all either. Wrestling state tournament. 💪💪

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Prime_killer8521 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (February 12th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast