CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Any Thoughts On Marksman Requirements For "The Division"

Discuss Tom Clancy's the Division here

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    04:22 PM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by BlameItOnGod13 View Post
    I think COD has a brigade marksmen/ss/expert that can only be earned via COD? Separate from the normal/base marksman/ss/ expert. I could be wrong I haven't been on the website in a minute or they may not mean what I think they do.

Sent with a hot plate of Democracy and a side of Freedom.

I get you loud and clear now man,something like that o would expect to see or work towards after we have the basics in place to facilitate any recruit that applies for the division.
    Also id rather this first just to see exactly what activity can be drummed up with the division and if its going to be sustainable enough to merit those further awards.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,352,612
    Next Level: 55,714,302

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (May 6th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

So in terms of confirmation,is there actually a plausible way of confirming games rather than just have a member confirming.For instance Black ops and Rainbow both use screen shots to confirm alongside members.
    I know once you finish any mission on the division it give you a run down of the loot you received due to completing it but for the love of me im not sure weather its mentions anything final when completed.
    CAG JB

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:22 PM
    Co-Leader

Briefly in your screen but if you miss the announcement then that's all she wrote lol

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 45,685,594
    Next Level: 47,989,448

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 6th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

One full member would be ok . I only said a full group to help with the communication and team building aspects of the CAG bond between brothers but I do know the difficulty of getting a group together with our times differences and real lives .

With that said I'll be glad to help when I get time . So don't rely on me to spearhead this thing but I'm more than willing to help lay some ground work to get the ball rolling . There are always random people that are looking for people to play with on this game so I say let's give them a home and if a few turn out to be a good fit for CAG well then that's good . We can weed thorough people pretty fast to find the keepers and most of the time they do that for us .

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 18,571,448
    Next Level: 19,059,430

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time

The marksman as I explained it would have to be on the honor system the full CAG member/members would have to be of the most trustworthy kind because there is no end of game report to take a picture of . So keep this in mind .

As for other game specific awards I have a few in mind and even some for like a Division sniper,medic, explosive type game specific awards . Along with so of the others I've already mentioned.

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 18,571,448
    Next Level: 19,059,430

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Apologies for not getting back on this for a bit,been busy with work and manual jobs around my house to keep the wife happy.
    So say we roll with those real trustworthy members with confirming will this not limit them members that recruits may possibly have in game with them to confirm.We all know how hard it is at times to grab games with people and if we limit it to a few long term trustworthy members then thats going to limit it further.
    I was brain storming while at work today,as we know screenshots are used within CoD and Rainbow.Screen shots are also real easy to upload to the forums also.What if we ask every recruit to provide a screen shot of the group that they are running in (this would show us exactly what member they are grouped up and playing with for marksman,sharpshooter or expert awards)and therefore would would expect to see the game confirmations from said member/members from the group.
    Blame also spoke of a quick confirmation of a mission completion notification once the mission is finished,so maybe a screen shot of this also.(not to sure how quick one would need to be with the initial screenshot of this as im not sure how quick the notification disappears but il be checking this out tonight when im running my daily's).
    I know it sounds like a lot for any recruit to do but when it comes to legit confirmation from clan members I want to make sure that the criteria is being met and not being bluffed or blagged.I'm not insinuating that long term members would do this but I don't want to allow any sort of window for it to potentially happen or even cross peoples minds.
    CAG JB

11. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (May 9th, 2016),Chet Norris (May 9th, 2016),FrankCastle (May 15th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

You could always record the completion via Xbox and send that in case the screenshot misses it. You can send them via message or grab the clip from your one drive and post it in your thread.

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 45,685,594
    Next Level: 47,989,448

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 9th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Wasn't aware that you could extract the link from one drive,iv never tried it.Is it complicated?? Too complicated for a recruit to give up trying?

What's everyone else's thoughts on the above??
    Last edited by CAG JB; May 9th, 2016 at 07:50 AM.
    CAG JB

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 14499
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    11:22 AM
    Forum Regular

If we can get a process for getting the confirmation I'm down for anything. Just looking for a solution to meet the requirements to get these new guys going.
    Just Win Baby!

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 773,851
    Next Level: 824,290

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 29597
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    11:22 AM

More.than likely need to reinstitute honor system, or need a NCO or higher to confirm

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,233,128
    Next Level: 11,777,899

17. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Blackbeard For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (May 9th, 2016),FrankCastle (May 15th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast