CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Time With CAG.

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 21598
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:31 AM

Good post. This is a brotherhood. Only bitches leave for bitch reasons (not you Randy, you sexy beast)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,703,768
    Next Level: 1,757,916

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Havocizzle For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 20th, 2016),CAG_Davies (May 20th, 2016)

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:31 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Glad to see You And The others Stay After all that's Been going On Davies ..
    Bravo Company has also Made me fall back in love with The Multiplayer Of Bo3 ..
    And I say this because We're able to Build new relationships and show others what being in CAG is really like .
    CAG has a certain way of playing and not many can or want to adapt to it ..
    But when someone does Haha we are fucken unstoppable .
    Look forward to gaming it up with all You Guys in Bravo and countinue To kick ass as well always do

Charlie Delta Vet

CAG Dogg Level: 56 [?]
    Experience: 30,066,124
    Next Level: 30,430,899

4. The Following 7 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (May 23rd, 2016),CAG JB (May 20th, 2016),CAG_Davies (May 20th, 2016),DizzleDaddy (May 20th, 2016),FrankCastle (May 20th, 2016),xPARCHx (May 27th, 2016)

5. The Following User Says Hell Fucking No ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

FrankCastle (May 29th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 65691
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:31 AM
    Co-Leader

I've been with CAG for almost 3 years now and I have had the chance to see several of y'all become brothers, mentors and leaders. Good job guys keeping the true meaning of CAG alive "family". Those will come and go, and some come back. Never be quick to judge and always listen to a fellow dogg with an open mind. Proud to be a member of this family.

I'm a good man who does bad things to bad people
    cag soul seeker

CAG Dogg Level: 47 [?]
    Experience: 6,552,965
    Next Level: 7,172,237

7. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SoulSeeker1972 For This Fucking Post:

Blackbeard (May 20th, 2016),CAG JB (May 20th, 2016),CAG ToxicBob (May 20th, 2016),DizzleDaddy (May 20th, 2016),Riddled (May 26th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 17846
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

I've been here since the end of January so about 4 months. I joined CAG clan because I was tired of getting shot in the back playing COD. This clan is exactly what I was looking for. We still run and gun and I still get shot in the back but holding down a spawn and kicking ass is the most fun I've had playing video games. I will say that I'm also responsible for others getting shot in the back when I fail to hold my spot ( that's when Cheech yells and throws a few GOD DAMMITS around) lol. I still kinda suck at video games. The guys in Alpha Co. that I play with are all good dudes and girl whom I enjoy playing with and getting to know. You all have done and are doing an outstanding job keeping this clan going and running smoothly. Thanks Cheech and the rest of you big dogs for the hard work you put into this. CAG to the end!

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 2,554,675
    Next Level: 3,025,107

9. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Riddled For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 26th, 2016),CAG NIGHTHAWK (May 26th, 2016),SoulSeeker1972 (May 26th, 2016),StormySGT ELIAS (May 27th, 2016),xPARCHx (May 27th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 9685
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:31 AM

My thoughts exactly. I used to play with myself...by myself and I was getting bored with it. Being a member of CAG and playing everyone in alpha has brought back the joy I had playing at the beginning. I have not had so much fun and laughed so hard then playing with everyone. Who knows, i may have to change my name to G3RAF. Thanks everyone.

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,383,346
    Next Level: 1,460,206

11. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to G3FAHR For This Fucking Post:

CAG NIGHTHAWK (May 27th, 2016),Riddled (May 26th, 2016),SoulSeeker1972 (May 26th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:31 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Riddled View Post
    I've been here since the end of January so about 4 months. I joined CAG clan because I was tired of getting shot in the back playing COD. This clan is exactly what I was looking for. We still run and gun and I still get shot in the back but holding down a spawn and kicking ass is the most fun I've had playing video games. I will say that I'm also responsible for others getting shot in the back when I fail to hold my spot ( that's when Cheech yells and throws a few GOD DAMMITS around) lol. I still kinda suck at video games. The guys in Alpha Co. that I play with are all good dudes and girl whom I enjoy playing with and getting to know. You all have done and are doing an outstanding job keeping this clan going and running smoothly. Thanks Cheech and the rest of you big dogs for the hard work you put into this. CAG to the end!
    First of all I want to say thank you for choosing us out of the hundreds of clans out there Rids ... I am glad that you don't take my outbursts in games as me being some dick but rather you understanding why I do it ... I don't tolerate mediocrity and undisciplined gameplay from anyone and most of all I don't give a fuck how good or bad someone is as long as they do their job and hold down their spot I truly believe that their gameplay "WILL" get better because they have the trust and they trust their team-mates ...

You are welcomed ... we try to provide everyone with the best gaming experience as a clan.. a team and most of all as a Family ... We are Dogg Brothers and Sisters and it truly is a pleasure and a great privilege to play along side such enthused bunch of gamers like all of you ...Even though I get on your asses it's because I know that as a team we can dominate every single time ...

Quote Originally Posted by G3FAHR View Post
    My thoughts exactly. I used to play with myself...by myself and I was getting bored with it. Being a member of CAG and playing everyone in alpha has brought back the joy I had playing at the beginning. I have not had so much fun and laughed so hard then playing with everyone. Who knows, i may have to change my name to G3RAF. Thanks everyone.

I bet you used to play with yourself ... good to see that you too are enjoying your time here my Man ...keep on doing what you are doing ... trust your Dogg Brothers and you will continue to have fun ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,112,219
    Next Level: 305,690,101

13. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 26th, 2016),Riddled (May 26th, 2016),StormySGT ELIAS (May 27th, 2016),xPARCHx (May 27th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:31 PM

Are you saying you like to play with yourself ? It's ok bro we understand lol j/k

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 33,746,609
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 56618
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

I used ro play with myself and now I have others play with me. Just saying I ask can you at least warm your hands up first.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
    CAG Stormy SGT ELIAS

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,748,937
    Next Level: 11,777,899

16. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to StormySGT ELIAS For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 27th, 2016),CAG JB (May 27th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 11475
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:31 AM

Just rub them together for a few minutes or like hold them over a heater warm?

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,590,168
    Next Level: 1,757,916

Rep Points: 24180
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

You don't like the cold dead clamy feeling?

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 2,548,355
    Next Level: 3,025,107

19. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG NIGHTHAWK For This Fucking Post:

StormySGT ELIAS (May 27th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12