Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Triple TV Setup

Discuss all general Destiny topics here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:36 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Jgod69 View Post
    My son started playing Destiny and due to the game not having a split screen option like a lot of games coming out; I went with this setup so that we could be in the same room and he would experience gaming like a lot of us did which is a room full of people playing together in the same room. I could have just gotten him an Xbox1 for his room but Again I wanted to play with him in the same room. Same thing goes for when his friends come over because I think it would be more fun for them to all play in the same room than scattered throughout the house.
    also
    The wife was a big Halo 4 player while I was deployed and I'm trying to get her to play Destiny (the bigger tv in the middle is hers lol)
    Makes sense I hear bro unfortunately I don't let my nephews watch me at times since I do rage at COD lol but we do play minecraft together it's a fun experience. Yea your right tho it has been fun playing together

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 33,777,007
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Rep Points: 10634
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:36 AM

Got everything hooked up... Should all be ready tomorrow afternoon. (Glad I took a picture because I completely forgot that I need to get the TV's pictures tuned in)a7920d05d7228c655ea3114fad567dbd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 36 [?]
    Experience: 846,457
    Next Level: 1,000,000

3. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Jgod69 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (August 27th, 2016),Ghost (August 27th, 2016),SoulCaster05 (August 27th, 2016),StormySGT ELIAS (August 27th, 2016),xPARCHx (August 26th, 2016)

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:36 AM

Got everything hooked up... Should all be ready tomorrow afternoon. (Glad I took a picture because I completely forgot that I need to get the TV's pictures tuned in)a7920d05d7228c655ea3114fad567dbd

That is dope!!

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,388,375
    Next Level: 10,000,000

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xPARCHx For This Fucking Post:

Jgod69 (August 26th, 2016)

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 24th, 2024
    Local Time

The lights are what make this badass!

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,970,606
    Next Level: 5,107,448

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

Jgod69 (August 26th, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 24th, 2024
    Local Time

Thanks guys, gotta make a run to Ikea to get the lights for the new TV's sometime this week (think it's one set for 39.95 which is more than enough for one T.V. If you look at the ceiling lights that whole row up there consists of 2 light sets and the whole thing is very easy to setup. The hardest part is making sure every light strip (I think it's 4 light strips per package) is evenly spaced out.

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    09:36 PM

Damn now that looks bad ass . Good job Man

Ps4 Junkie

CAG Dogg Level: 56 [?]
    Experience: 30,098,931
    Next Level: 30,430,899

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

Jgod69 (August 27th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 24th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:36 AM

Thanks guys, gotta make a run to Ikea to get the lights for the new TV's sometime this week (think it's one set for 39.95 which is more than enough for one T.V. If you look at the ceiling lights that whole row up there consists of 2 light sets and the whole thing is very easy to setup. The hardest part is making sure every light strip (I think it's 4 light strips per package) is evenly spaced out.
    Yo that is a dope setup WOW I've been meaning to do the whole light setup for a while but I'm not too sure how to do it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 33,777,007
    Next Level: 35,467,816

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 24th, 2024
    Local Time

The more I look in this thread the more I NEED to have a similar setup. Lol damn man

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,970,606
    Next Level: 5,107,448

14. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

Jgod69 (August 27th, 2016),PATRON (August 27th, 2016),SoulCaster05 (August 27th, 2016)

CAG Bitch
    Rep Points: 2290
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    09:36 PM
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by Batman_OnA_Stick View Post
    The more I look in this thread the more I NEED to have a similar setup. Lol damn man

Lol same here .-.
    Looks awesome Jdog🙂

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 315,481
    Next Level: 369,628

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to SoulCaster05 For This Fucking Post:

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 24th, 2024
    Local Time

Thanks the only hard part of any of this is getting the mounts at the perfect spot so it fit in the box. The Lights are so damn easy I was pissed that I didn't do it sooner. Just go to Ikea and get the LED strip lights that are made for going under their cabinets (there are 2 different types of strips: Ones that have adjustable colors and ones that don't.... Pay the extra $10 and get the adjustable ones... My wife almost talked me into the white ones and even she said she was glad I didn't listen to her and got the adjustable color ones) they are just plug and play. Like I said earlier the only hard part is making sure the lights are even and pointed in the right direction (they come with 2 different mount types: sticky ones and ones you can screw into wood. You only need the screw in ones if you are mounting the lights so they are facing straight down (I learned the hard way and threw the screws away)

My wife found a pawnshop here that is selling xbox's (brand new and never used) for about $180 each. October 22nd that price will drop to $143 and will continue to drop until Feb 18th when it drops to $108 for a brand new Xbox.

the 2 TV's we got were around $300 each. (I got regular Samsung TV's because why do I need a smart TV when it's hooked up to an Xbox. You will most likely have to ask someone at bestbuy to find it in their inventory because they don't usually put them out on the retail floor.

The original Destiny game is only $8 each at GameStop when you use their club card. If you get brand new xboxs they come with a 14 day Xbox live card and a free game download.

The wife got the mounts from Amazon for about $40 each and they extend about 20 inches and will go flat if you can mount it in the right spot inside the cubby hole. (The ones we got only attach to one stud and can limit how far back you can push in the tv; one of my TV's goes all the way back and one doesn't but that's the wife's problem... I could care less lol).

The other thing I recommend is putting your router where every Xbox can be hardwired. I didn't try doing it on wifi

When it's all done it will have cost me under $1500 (not including what I already had before the project)
    I got the lights atleast a year ago (yes I need two more sets at $40 each);
    I had the center tv/Xbox for over 2 years (about, probly closer to 3 years)

Almost forgot. You will need two power strips with atleast 10 slots each. (I already had one but had to go to Target and get another one for $39.95 because I got the surge protector strips. (Do NOT daisy chain the power strips)

(if anyone needs help let me knoW; If anyone needs more detailed pictures for builds, I can do that as well)

18. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Jgod69 For This Fucking Post:

Destroyer ned (August 30th, 2016),PATRON (August 27th, 2016),SoulCaster05 (August 27th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast