CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attention Bravo Company: Forum Posting

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:09 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Bumpage. 3 days to get those post counts up. I know y'all can do it!

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,962,670
    Next Level: 5,107,448

Rep Points: 18270
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:09 PM

Do you mean like this, also sorry that i have not been on lately, I have been very busy and forgot it most of the time then. only from time to time i will react with the app. but on my pc i can;t have tha much time

"Share You Love And Be Loved"

Experience: 4,412,262

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by bertushead View Post
    Do you mean like this, also sorry that i have not been on lately, I have been very busy and forgot it most of the time then. only from time to time i will react with the app. but on my pc i can;t have tha much time
    You're doing great Bertus. You're consistently one of the most active posters not only in Bravo Company but clan wide. Keep up the good work.

Stud
    Rep Points: 24908
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:09 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Batman_OnA_Stick View Post
    You're doing great Bertus. You're consistently one of the most active posters not only in Bravo Company but clan wide. Keep up the good work.
    Why is your signature, of a dude having a heart attack? Thought lives matter?

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,391,284
    Next Level: 2,530,022

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lambjimb0 For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (September 28th, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lambjimb0 View Post
    Why is your signature, of a dude having a heart attack? Thought lives matter?
    Haha lives do matter... Maybe? Spot on though as it is him pretty much having a heart attack along with 102,455 other people at the Tennessee Florida football game. That's Tennessee's defensive coordinator celebrating beating Florida after 11 years. If only I was that calm. Thank god no cameras caught my celebration

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

Freemanjc9 (September 29th, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Today and tomorrow I want to see a push to get those posts up. For those who are doing what you are supposed to do, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rep Points: 18270
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Batman_OnA_Stick View Post
    Today and tomorrow I want to see a push to get those posts up. For those who are doing what you are supposed to do, thank you!

Alrighty boss. Am i doing it good ?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk

"Share You Love And Be Loved"

Experience: 4,412,262

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to bertushead For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (September 30th, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Attention Bravo Company: Forum Posting

You can ask just about anyone and they'd agree being in a leadership role is very rewarding. You get more opportunities to lend a helping hand to other members in the clan and make sure that everyone is getting the most out of their time as a CAG brother and sister. I personally enjoy mentoring members and seeing them go from a blueberry to progressing up the Chain of Command. Although, sometimes, being a leader can present difficult decisions and that's where things become not so fun but necessary.

This thread wasn't made to get rid of anyone, it was created for quite the opposite. We want members who will engage both in game and on the forums. I wanted this thread to be a reminder to those members who had drifted away that in order to stay strong as a team, all parties would need to stay connected. The forums provide a way to that goal. We have preached staying active on the forums and in games. Of course life happens, games get boring, and things can get chaotic in everyday life. This is why we also always suggest members just give us a shout out that they won't be able to post/be active for a period of time. Everyone in this clan will always meet someone halfway as long as we know how to help that person. At some point, the responsibility of staying active or letting others know you may need to step away for a bit, squarely falls on each individual member.

I'll be blunt, I'm pissed as hell to see that many people be inactive after so many reminds to jump on. For me, when I get disappointed or lose something, I get back up and dig deeper than ever to make sure it never happens again. We are resilient and we have dedicated members who will rejuvenate the company and clan by increased recruiting efforts, better engagement on the forums/games, and the overall mentality to make being in this clan fun for everyone.

At the end of the day, I have been entrusted to protect the integrity and longevity of this clan by my superiors. That's why hard decisions like this one have to be made in the scheme of making Bravo Company run at it's highest potential, and in turn making the overall clan stronger. For those who did not meet the requirement, I offer you a challenge. Prove me wrong. Jump back into this clan earn your marksman badge again, get active on the forums (10 posts would be sufficient) and rub it in my face every single time I'm in a party with you. I want every member in Bravo to be retained and here's your opportunity to have a second chance.

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

xPARCHx (October 3rd, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 7746
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Hey Bats, been awol for the last couple months, thought I'd be able to manage work a little better but with so much going on irl I haven't even had a chance to get on the playstation. I jump on to tonnes of messages that I have to dig my way through to find out about anything, mainly because they're mostly just filled with "so and so left" etc. Only thought to dig when I noticed Parch had deleted me, and he said to speak to you. I'm guessing this is the reason. I understand I need to be demoted and what not due to inactivity, however I didn't expect to be deleted by people. I want to be a part of CAG, but I can't commit every day when I'm only just getting my life fully in motion. But I would like to still be a part of an amazing team when I do get the time to be here. I thought we agreed I could be a casual member, however if I'm no longer wanted as a member of CAG I would rather know now.
    I hope this isn't the end.
    ~

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,025,198
    Next Level: 1,209,937

14. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to AlexFinley For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (October 4th, 2016),SoulSeeker1972 (October 4th, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time

You are always wanted as a CAG member. It's always fun to play with you. I know life gets crazy, as I believe we have talked about previously with everyone! You hadn't logged onto the forums in nearly two months and those messages you had to dig through provided important links about the posting recommendations. Bravo leadership took you not responding and not logging into the forums for that long as you leaving. I'm glad you hopped on the forums because it gives us a chance to still communicate even though you/I may not be on the console to jump in a party. I will gladly have you moved to an official Bravo Reserve member. Should you find more free time to post and play in the coming months you can be switched back over to a full member. Reserve members are not required to post but just play whenever they can. Hope this clears up what's been going on!

16. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (October 4th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast