CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Something You Would Not Know About Me

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Stud
    Rep Points: 2235
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:00 PM
    XBOX One Division Member

Something You Would Not Know About Me

I usually don't disclose this but going through a recruit trial, here it is. I have gamed for 30years now as my favorite are 1st person shooters. There is handicap in which I unfortunately possess but does not prevent me gaming. I have a rare eye disease that is incurable which limits me to only 15 to 20% peripheral vision. My central vision is near 20/20 aka "tunnel vision". But don't this fool you I am able to do dropshots and turn on you on a dime. My reason to post this is to let's know about me but most importantly... don't ever let anybody tell you that it can't be done. Because it can

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 360,891
    Next Level: 369,628

2. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to D3AD MIRROR For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (July 24th, 2017),CAG CheechDogg (July 17th, 2017),CAG JB (July 18th, 2017),CAG ToxicBob (July 17th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Holy shit Batman !!! That's crazy ... did it ever scare you and does it still if it does at times ? How did you manage with it this long ?
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,116,771
    Next Level: 305,690,101

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

D3AD MIRROR (July 17th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

Cheech. It's all about adaptation and perseverance. It make you humble but at the same time gives you pride. The scary part is not driving but at the same time I don't have to worry about dui's. Haha. Life shoots you with bullet then obviously you're hurt. But you can't lie around and complain about. You heal yourself emotionally and psychologically and move on with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to D3AD MIRROR For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (July 24th, 2017),CAG JB (July 21st, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

So you don't drive at all ... at all ?
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,116,771
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    So you don't drive at all ... at all ?
    About a mile a month. It is a bit depressing but that's where I can fall back gaming to relieve frustration

9. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to D3AD MIRROR For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (July 23rd, 2017),CAG JB (July 22nd, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

Just to give you a little perspective it's a lot like this. Normal vs. my vision. In the gaming world if my vision would be perfect would probably average a 1.3 to 1.5 k/d roughly estimating. While I may suffer quite a bit I can usually hold my own in lobbies.d993660c1041987634369b8361671d08

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to D3AD MIRROR For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (July 22nd, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 7285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:00 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

That sucks man, I am sorry to hear it. Are there any options for possible vision correction surgery? Surgery is not always the answer. Something you might not know about me is that I was told 12 years ago I would never walk again. 26 times under the knife later and I walk again. It is painful as hell and sometimes pathetic but I can do it. I never have shorts on and even though I have a pool in my yard I don't swim in it because half my body looks like it has been through a meat grinder. Sometimes life gives you lemons, it is what you do next that matters.

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,180,026
    Next Level: 1,209,937

13. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (July 24th, 2017),CAG CheechDogg (July 23rd, 2017),CAG JB (July 22nd, 2017),D3AD MIRROR (July 22nd, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tosya89 View Post
    That sucks man, I am sorry to hear it. Are there any options for possible vision correction surgery? Surgery is not always the answer. Something you might not know about me is that I was told 12 years ago I would never walk again. 26 times under the knife later and I walk again. It is painful as hell and sometimes pathetic but I can do it. I never have shorts on and even though I have a pool in my yard I don't swim in it because half my body looks like it has been through a meat grinder. Sometimes life gives you lemons, it is what you do next that matters.

Grab life by the fing horns and take control! I am glad you can walk. Don't be afraid to be yourself. Those who pass judgement on us will be passed against them. Thank you for sharing your personal information with us. Sorry to hear about that.

15. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to D3AD MIRROR For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (July 24th, 2017),CAG JB (July 22nd, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:00 PM
    Co-Leader

Something You Would Not Know About Me

Everyone has something they have overcome in life, some just like or similar to what has been posted here and others completely in the opposite direction of what has be mentioned.
    My point is that it's these hurdles that everyone has and fights to overcome is what makes each and every one of us unique as an individual.Better still the one unseen and invisible force that empowers all of us in overcoming anything is simply positivity and the ability to strive to succeed no matter what the odds are.
    I commend both of you for actually realising that just because you have had these hurdles to overcome it didn't mean that you couldn't.

CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,306,412
    Next Level: 55,714,302

17. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (July 24th, 2017),CAG CheechDogg (July 23rd, 2017),D3AD MIRROR (July 22nd, 2017)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 4