CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Wassup Potential Member

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Rep Points: 30
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:27 AM

Wassup Potential Member

Wassup people, ill keep this short and simple.......I am Brandon active duty army (35S) no kids, not married, first shooters is my bread and butter........I've been in a total of two communities where I was perceived as a awarded/credible member, recruiting was the thing that made me standout most other than my skill in COD has been my best attribute I've maintained above a 2.0 KD in every COD since WaW.....I've been in the Army for almost 4yrs I like it so far but idk if ill make it a career or not

As of now I am browsing to see if CAG is a fit for me so ill be looking around your site might pm a few members for opinions and what not

CAG Dogg Level: 14 [?]
    Experience: 4,880
    Next Level: 5,517

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 8623
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:27 PM

Sounds good bro! If you want to join you can fill out the application under the application tab uptop.

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,202,937
    Next Level: 1,209,937

3. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Wardaddy For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 16th, 2017),Immortal (August 17th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:27 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post
    Wassup people, ill keep this short and simple.......I am Brandon active duty army (35S) no kids, not married, first shooters is my bread and butter........I've been in a total of two communities where I was perceived as a awarded/credible member, recruiting was the thing that made me standout most other than my skill in COD has been my best attribute I've maintained above a 2.0 KD in every COD since WaW.....I've been in the Army for almost 4yrs I like it so far but idk if ill make it a career or not

As of now I am browsing to see if CAG is a fit for me so ill be looking around your site might pm a few members for opinions and what not
    Did you find anything you like ? What were the other 2 communities you were in ?
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,196,386
    Next Level: 305,690,101

Rep Points: 30
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:27 AM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Did you find anything you like ? What were the other 2 communities you were in ?
    Brigade Commander in RoG and a Co-Founder in KSI

CAG Dogg Level: 14 [?]
    Experience: 4,880
    Next Level: 5,517

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 570
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 20th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:27 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal View Post

i just dropped an application for this Community. You should
    Definitely this community is real set up and everything properly done. I haven't seen the inside operations yet but I'm sure it's going to be a good time. Feel free to add me always down to play man.

CAG Dogg Level: 24 [?]
    Experience: 77,968
    Next Level: 79,247

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6