CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 59 of 85 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Here If You Will Be MIA

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:41 AM
    Alpha Company Commander

Thoughts with you and your family Beast. Take care man!

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,738,971
    Next Level: 4,297,834

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tricky3 For This Fucking Post:

Beastmode (May 22nd, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:41 AM
    Co-Leader

I'm possibly going to be MIA until Monday 1st June which il explain below.
    First off I know I don't have to share why but I feel that I want to.
    Recently within the last couple of months (my wife and I) have been noticing a lot of changes with our son of 8 years of age behavioural wise.He knows right from wrong undoubtedly.Regardless of this he acts out of impulse and hyperactivity which in his case is a lot.We could tell him to not do something 3/4 times one after another and he would still continue even though he knows its wrong to do so or disobey.He also has a lot of trouble sleeping at night where he could be awake for 3/4 hrs after going to bed and this leads to the impulsiveness of bad behaviour also.Quite a few times iv caught him sneaking around the house at night at crazy hrs when he thinks everyone's asleep.We don't allow him any screens ie Nintendo DS or ipod etc leading to his bed time as we hope that it will ease the winding down before actually going to bed.Last month he was seen by his GP(doctor) and he referred him on to a consultant.When we seen the consultant over an hour long appointment explaining everything.He done numerous mental test amd said that he would take a look at the results and get back to us.we where called back 2 weeks ago and the consultant explained everything and told us that theirs a possibility our son has O.D.D (Oppositional Defiant Disorder).I wont go into what it is but if you all need to google it as this is what I had to do as I honestly had never heard of it before.So that's one thing
    Next thing is my daughter of 3 years of age.
    Every uk child when born is assigned a clinical worker(someone who checks on their development process).
    From my little lady hit 2 years of age her clinical work was noticing things that obviously we wouldn't.She noticed that she was slightly behind when it came to her speech which we discussed.When we discussed this we where asked if she had set routines(not from us) of her own ie must do something the same/certain way every day in daily life and we brought up quite a few.The clinical worker also referred my daughter to a consultant which went through the same thing as what we went through with my son.Same things happened,certain studies and tests carried out that the felt relevant and then sent away.When called back we had a long discussion and we where told that our 3 year old daughter shows at least 3 characteristics for Autism.
    From my point I have been putting this to the back of my mind,keeping myself busy with work and decorating our home but last few days I have noticed that my wife's been pretty down.We got the chance to chat last night and she told me that this was weighing heavily on her mind.That its been getting her down that our two kids could have a behavioural disorder.This is when it hit home for me.Hell I dont want my kids to be labeled with a behavioural disorder,I dont want my kids to be any different from any other child and I don't want to worry about what the future holds for them because of this.
    I'm off work the next 3 days with also 2 days on the Friday and Saturday as holiday.I think im going to make use of this time just to spend a lot of time with the wife and kids rather than game.
    If I do get the opportunity to it will be at a random time/day so a specific MIA wouldn't be appropriate for me to post as I simply wont know.
    Forum activity may drop a bit from me in this week also as I just simply want to be there.
    Thanks for reading guys and thanks for always understanding.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,263,235
    Next Level: 55,714,302

4. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (May 25th, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 26th, 2015),Ragez Fury93 (May 25th, 2015),Tricky3 (May 27th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:41 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

John my Man handle business... you know Family comes first and you didn't have to explain why but you did and that is something that us as parents have to figure out how to deal with for the sake of our kids....I too am going through a rough patch with my Son and is part of the reason I don't get on much myself ...

Do what you have to do John, be there for your Wife and children as much as you need to ... CAG will be here regardless of what happens and as your online Family we support your MIA status to the fullest ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 275,995,444
    Next Level: 305,690,101

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 25th, 2015),Ragez Fury93 (May 25th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 202790
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Your kids are just the same as any other kids brother. Do you thing and enjoy the family time my dude. If anything happens I'll get you caught up when you get back. Be easy chief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 59 [?]
    Experience: 45,603,611
    Next Level: 47,989,448

8. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BlameItOnGod13 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 25th, 2015),CAG JB (May 25th, 2015),SoulSeeker1972 (May 25th, 2015)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Hey John you have my support in what you need to do. I see kids the same regardless of their circumstances. I've had my share of circumstances but the best thing is to love your kids unconditionally.

Be easy take your time I can always help out if needed as I have both hardline & BF4.. let me know what I can do.

Speaking of MIA I recently rejoined my old soccer coed league so my Friday's are gonna be that. Its only for an hour (Game) but it could happen 6 7 8 9 or 10pm depending on the schedule.

In August I won't be online or the website due to traveling to Colombia . Ill have internet access for sure but other than that I'm limited.

Just giving you guys the heads up

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 33,723,527
    Next Level: 35,467,816

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 16th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Randuken View Post
    Hey John you have my support in what you need to do. I see kids the same regardless of their circumstances. I've had my share of circumstances but the best thing is to love your kids unconditionally.

Be easy take your time I can always help out if needed as I have both hardline & BF4.. let me know what I can do.

Speaking of MIA I recently rejoined my old soccer coed league so my Friday's are gonna be that. Its only for an hour (Game) but it could happen 6 7 8 9 or 10pm depending on the schedule.

In August I won't be online or the website due to traveling to Colombia . Ill have internet access for sure but other than that I'm limited.

Just giving you guys the heads up
    August 7th - 27th by the way

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 33,723,527
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Rep Points: 25
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 16th, 2024
    Local Time

i will be MIA from 19 June to 6 July i will be on leave and spending time with my family. I wont be online or have internet access during this time.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,829,570
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Rep Points: 30948
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:41 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Johnbai84 View Post
    I'm possibly going to be MIA until Monday 1st June which il explain below.
    First off I know I don't have to share why but I feel that I want to.
    Recently within the last couple of months (my wife and I) have been noticing a lot of changes with our son of 8 years of age behavioural wise.He knows right from wrong undoubtedly.Regardless of this he acts out of impulse and hyperactivity which in his case is a lot.We could tell him to not do something 3/4 times one after another and he would still continue even though he knows its wrong to do so or disobey.He also has a lot of trouble sleeping at night where he could be awake for 3/4 hrs after going to bed and this leads to the impulsiveness of bad behaviour also.Quite a few times iv caught him sneaking around the house at night at crazy hrs when he thinks everyone's asleep.We don't allow him any screens ie Nintendo DS or ipod etc leading to his bed time as we hope that it will ease the winding down before actually going to bed.Last month he was seen by his GP(doctor) and he referred him on to a consultant.When we seen the consultant over an hour long appointment explaining everything.He done numerous mental test amd said that he would take a look at the results and get back to us.we where called back 2 weeks ago and the consultant explained everything and told us that theirs a possibility our son has O.D.D (Oppositional Defiant Disorder).I wont go into what it is but if you all need to google it as this is what I had to do as I honestly had never heard of it before.So that's one thing
    Next thing is my daughter of 3 years of age.
    Every uk child when born is assigned a clinical worker(someone who checks on their development process).
    From my little lady hit 2 years of age her clinical work was noticing things that obviously we wouldn't.She noticed that she was slightly behind when it came to her speech which we discussed.When we discussed this we where asked if she had set routines(not from us) of her own ie must do something the same/certain way every day in daily life and we brought up quite a few.The clinical worker also referred my daughter to a consultant which went through the same thing as what we went through with my son.Same things happened,certain studies and tests carried out that the felt relevant and then sent away.When called back we had a long discussion and we where told that our 3 year old daughter shows at least 3 characteristics for Autism.
    From my point I have been putting this to the back of my mind,keeping myself busy with work and decorating our home but last few days I have noticed that my wife's been pretty down.We got the chance to chat last night and she told me that this was weighing heavily on her mind.That its been getting her down that our two kids could have a behavioural disorder.This is when it hit home for me.Hell I dont want my kids to be labeled with a behavioural disorder,I dont want my kids to be any different from any other child and I don't want to worry about what the future holds for them because of this.
    I'm off work the next 3 days with also 2 days on the Friday and Saturday as holiday.I think im going to make use of this time just to spend a lot of time with the wife and kids rather than game.
    If I do get the opportunity to it will be at a random time/day so a specific MIA wouldn't be appropriate for me to post as I simply wont know.
    Forum activity may drop a bit from me in this week also as I just simply want to be there.
    Thanks for reading guys and thanks for always understanding.
    Man I know its a lot to take in. Coming from a mom of two special angels I know how she feels. We have ADHD, O.D.D., Impulsivity Disorder, and some others in our house. It gets hard. Glad you are doing family time. It refreshes the soul and a breath of fresh air. I have a couple support groups on Facebook. I will share the links with you when I get them all. Just remember that you guys got this! Find comfort in knowing you aren't alone and there are lots of things to aid in your families journey through this.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,273,957
    Next Level: 6,058,010

13. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Cookie For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 27th, 2015),OnixEwok (May 27th, 2015)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 98726
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:41 AM
    5 Star General 4th in Command

I will be MIA today for CW. My Mom had a Possible Heart Attack in line at WalMart and collapsed. We are at St Joseph Hospital now in town. Prayers are welcome my friends.

CAG Assistant Commandant and leader of Veterans.

CAG Dogg Level: 55 [?]
    Experience: 23,268,576
    Next Level: 26,073,450

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Covieleader View Post
    I will be MIA today for CW. My Mom had a Possible Heart Attack in line at WalMart and collapsed. We are at St Joseph Hospital now in town. Prayers are welcome my friends.

CAG Assistant Commandant and leader of Veterans.

Thoughts with yourself and family Covie, hope your mums ok!
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,263,235
    Next Level: 55,714,302

16. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (May 31st, 2015),CAG Covieleader (May 31st, 2015)

+ Post New Thread