CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Say Hello To sCAr3crow97

Meet the newest members of the Clan here as well as view their introductions

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    02:49 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Smile Hey Ya'll We Got A New Member! Say Hello To sCAr3crow97

We want to express our appreciation to sCAr3crow97 for joining us.

Hopefully you will become a active member, and hope to see you around the forums.

Thanks again sCAr3crow97, from the staff at CAG: The #1 Clan Combat Applications Group™ Forums
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,458,220
    Next Level: 305,690,101

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 32353
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    05:49 AM

Hiya and welcome to the CAG forums! If you play any of the CoDs on the 360 feel free to add my gamertag: CAG EXEprog527. I'm on almost every night and hope to play with you soon if you do!

If you haven't already and would like to apply to a specific console group, use the link in your welcome visitor message (found in your profile) to put in your application for your game and system of choice.

If you have any questions feel free to search the forums (top right: advanced search) or if you still have any other questions which need to be answered we are here to help.

- EXE

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,750,126
    Next Level: 1,757,916

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 22204
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    04:49 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Welcome to our humble abode here at the CAG Forums! If you play COD AW on the XBone please feel free to add me at CAG Azrael. You can find me online any weekday from 2a.m. CST to 5a.m. and most weekends at night or the afternoon.

If you would like to apply to join the CAG Clan and have not already done so, you can easily find a link to do so in your welcome message in your profile. We would love to have you!

Please feel free to check us out and browse through the forums. To find specific topics or threads you can use the (advanced search) option on the far right of the screen just above the forums list. Any questions please ask and just remember that (the only stupid question is the one unasked)

We hope you enjoy you stay with us and thank you for choosing to be a part of the family here at CAG Forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,948,663
    Next Level: 4,297,834

Rep Points: 61213
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    04:49 AM

Welcome to the forums. If you play on x360 addme, gt - OnixEwok . I am usually playing cod blops2, ghosts or AW. If you haven't yet done so please follow your welcome visitor message to use the link to put in your application for your game and system of choice. If you have any questions feel free to search the forums for the answer, odds are someone has already asked and had it answered. If the answer cannot be found feel free to ask it, and someone in this family will gladly answer. Get yourself acquainted with these forums as to rank up and succeed you will need to be active on them. So look around and enjoy your stay.

Lastly be sure you review and follow the code of conduct and chain of command.

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 7,381,124
    Next Level: 8,476,240

Rep Points: 310
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    05:49 AM

Hey buddy welcome to the clan! I'm working on my recruitment right now too! I'm playing o on xbox 360 and I'm trying to get in with whisky company bf4. If your interested in playing anything let me know add me se7enthsinbtrh. I play bf4 and mw3 destiny bo2 and a few others. Add me up

CAG Dogg Level: 23 [?]
    Experience: 58,563
    Next Level: 62,494

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 16238
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 23rd, 2024
    Local Time
    10:49 AM
    Forum Regular

Welcome to the Forums and thank you for your interest in CAG. Add me CAG Brutality as a friend. I play on the Xbox One for the most part side but if you need any help with navigating the forums I am available just send me a PM with any questions you may have and I will try to answer them with the best of my abilities.

Regards

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,018,109
    Next Level: 1,209,937

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3