Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Call of Duty: WW II Valor Editions, Pro And Standard Revealed

Discussion Forums for COD WW 2

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:03 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Call of Duty: WW II Valor Editions, Pro And Standard Revealed

So for all you COD junkies, EB Australia has revealed some information about the Valor Collection Edition which comes in a Pro and Standard edition. Check it all out below ...

a cod valor collection

Like previous Call of Duty games before it, this year's Call of Duty: WWII will have a premium version that comes with extra content. The Valor Collection Pro, as it's called, comes with the game's Pro Edition (which includes a Steelbook case and the season pass), as well as a pin and patches. It also includes a cool-looking Zombies poster.

The centerpiece of the Valor Collection Pro is the bronze statue that appears to be inspired by a D-Day scene. You can see everything in the bundle in the image below from EB Games Australia, which is now taking pre-orders for it. There is also a less expensive Valor Collection that comes with everything except the season pass.

The Valor Collection doesn't appear to be available to pre-order at other retailers, at least not yet. EB Games Australia opened pre-orders after Sledgehammer Games founder Michael Condrey showed it off on Twitter (via CharlieIntel).

Call of Duty: WWII launches on November 3 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. A multiplayer beta starts August 25 on PS4 for people who pre-order the military shooter and runs until August 28. The beta will be available on other platforms later.

In addition to beta access, everyone who pre-orders Call of Duty: World War II gets a wicked cool-looking weapon camo for Zombies mode.

Source: https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ca.../1100-6452301/
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,553,858
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Dang3Russ Hawks (August 5th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Stud
    Rep Points: 2235
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

If the D-day statue were made of gold I would probably buy the $279 Valor edition. Otherwise hell no. This is for rich COD kiddies for sure.
    A lightning bolt camo which is really nothing spectacular and is only available with the preorder beta and only for Nazi Zombies. (If it was a dripping blood camo for instance then that would make it stand out). I love the fact that they emphasized that it was a distraction while gaming in MP. Now then why the F would I use it in a dark map with zombies rushing at me?
    That's my 2 1/2 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 361,694
    Next Level: 369,628

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to D3AD MIRROR For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (August 5th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 25th, 2024
    Local Time

I don't understand why we keep getting weapon camos instead of fucking clothing camo ... I want to be able to completely decide what my fucking guy looks like in the game against all environments and especially the other team ...

Again... something that Rainbow Six: Las Vegas did just perfect ....

cag clan cheechdogg

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

GypsyOutlaw (August 6th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 25th, 2024
    Local Time

I have been looking for any info about character customization but there is nothing out there from what we already know and have seen in every COD game to date ... really fucking sucks ... I hate and don't understand how we have next Gen consoles and games keep getting watered down and more and more features that we had in the first xbox and also on the 360 are now gone ! ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Riddled (August 5th, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Stud
    Rep Points: 2235
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

I could be wrong but I have a feeling that the character customizations will be defaulted to each of the five divisions. But if weapon camos are available hence the lightning bolt for zombies then the character customizations may be like Cod Ghosts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 361,694
    Next Level: 369,628

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 25th, 2024
    Local Time

I won't hold my fucking breath lol ... they are seriously stinking up the joint again and again ....
    cag clan cheechdogg

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7