CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: ATTN All... Do You Know Your Clan Tag?

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Threaded View

Rep Points: 34491
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:15 AM

ATTN All... Do You Know Your Clan Tag?

I feel disheartened to even post this but it needs to be. No matter how long or short of a time that you have been in the clan the code of conduct applies to all. I will not name any names but if your a full member your tag is CAG and if you are a recruit it's cagr (depending on your marksman). Now I will post rule one of the code of conduct

As a member of CAG, you have agreed and sworn to remain completely loyal to all your CAG Brothers when you applied to join us. Once you received confirmation on becoming an official "CAG Dogg", you agree to never remove the CAG Tag once awarded to you unless instructed to do so.

With that being said if your rocking a different clan tag and your told to change it and you do so, do not change it again several hours later to something else. If you do not want to be in this clan just say so, and it can be arranged. Being in this clan is not a right it is earned and I do hold it sacred as I know many of you do to. Now with all this being said I want to thank you all for allowing me to vent.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,943,811
    Next Level: 2,111,327

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to semperdog1775 For This Fucking Post:

BluntTrauma (December 8th, 2014),JouNASTY (December 8th, 2014),layserman2 (December 6th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread