CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ideas For Recruiters And Post Count

Give your feedback on our site here ! You can also discuss or report errors on our website here. Post your sigs, logos and other art you might have here as well !!

Rep Points: 75
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:57 PM

Ideas For Recruiters And Post Count

So as a recruiter I look at the applications. My idea or question is: Would it be possible to have more then one box where the applications are? My thought was that based on the replies of the applicant they would be divided into company boxes. ( Ie alpha, kilo, golf and so on ) That way 1 I could see more applicants ( it only shows five ) and I would only be looking at one that apply to the company i am the recruiter for. I just think it would speed up the process of sorting through the applications, and I should increase the speed at which a new recruit would be contacted and working on their marksman.

Just a thought, don't know how much work that would be if even possible.

The other thought I had with the new " quality post " character count is it possible to add a counter so if we are close maybe we add another sentence so that we know it counts towards our post count.

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,827,016
    Next Level: 4,297,834

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RE4PER For This Fucking Post:

CAG ShadowSnypr (December 18th, 2014)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 150
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:57 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

LoL @ Reaper "recruiter"

hehehe

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 17,080,990
    Next Level: 19,059,430

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

You are not the only one to have suggested that Reaper about the different "boxes" for the applications ... yes it's possible ..do I have time to code that? No ... I am sure there is more than one way I could do that , but already the applications go to their respected forum where you can just go and look at the applications per game ...

As for the character count ... believe me I was trying to add that all last night and I fell asleep with this on my mind ... The problem here is that it is very difficult to make the script/code distinguish what is a "valid" character and what is not ... you have to keep in mind that some posts might contain bb code, images, smilies, emojis, characters like (.............) or (----------) which are used by a lot of members like "ME" lol ...

Right now a post of two sentences divided by two paragraphs "will" put you over 200 characters ... really one line has more than the 100 character threshold ..so actually 2 lines of text "will" put you over 200 easily ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 277,683,363
    Next Level: 305,690,101

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (December 18th, 2014)

Rep Points: 28108
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 19th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:57 AM

maybe even give them an option to see different console icons so they can respectively choose which platform they wish to aply for.

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 2,002,674
    Next Level: 2,111,327

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by DemikDaGawd View Post
    maybe even give them an option to see different console icons so they can respectively choose which platform they wish to aply for.
    The application already asks and displays what console they are applying for .. and each member's profile also tells you what system they are on ...

Explain the how the different console icons would work for this ....
    cag clan cheechdogg

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

RE4PER (December 18th, 2014)

Rep Points: 75
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time

That's cool it was just a thought. I have no clue about coding at all. Just thought I would throw that out there.

CAG Dogg Level: 44 [?]
    Experience: 3,827,016
    Next Level: 4,297,834

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to RE4PER For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 18th, 2014)

Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:57 PM

Right now, applications go into the game they are for. so the box theory technically is already there, if I am understanding this correctly. What you are asking is that you ONLY want to see the one for your game and not for the other games?

I think this could be handled by denying you access to other apps and then access masks. Completely do able. I feel like at one point there was a post that asked that if you were a recruit you went ahead and replied with whatever canned reply went with that game, which is turn would assist CAG as a whole. And then you are to look at your section when you can to reach out to the recruits of your game. However, I am not sure what the official verdict was on that, as I am still requiring my recruiters to only do the ones associated with their games. It possible Reapers. I believe we just need the official word on this.

*And as I am typing three people reply. lolz.

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,979,669
    Next Level: 10,000,000

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MERZiN8 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 18th, 2014)

Rep Points: 57567
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Ideas For Recruiters And Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    The application already asks and displays what console they are applying for .. and each member's profile also tells you what system they are on ...

Explain the how the different console icons would work for this ....
    I have had a few recruits comment on the fact that the initial sign up for the website only has the PS3 or 360 option. Don't know if it's easy to add PS4 and X1 options but we want our first impression to be that we are on all consoles.

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,742,226
    Next Level: 6,058,010

14. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Nesty For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 18th, 2014),StainShake (December 18th, 2014)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Nesty View Post
    I have had a few recruits comment on the fact that the initial sign up for the website only has the PS3 or 360 option. Don't know if it's easy to add PS4 and X1 options but we want our first impression to be that we are on all consoles.
    Good shit ..I just added the X1 and ps4 to that list ...thank you !!!! I had overlooked that actually ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

16. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (December 18th, 2014),DemikDaGawd (December 18th, 2014),Nesty (December 18th, 2014),StainShake (December 18th, 2014)

Rep Points: 57567
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 19th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Good shit ..I just added the X1 and ps4 to that list ...thank you !!!! I had overlooked that actually ...
    There was one other small thing. On the Clan Application the one section says "XBL Gamertag" I was wondering if we could change it to "XBL/PSN Gamertag" had a couple PS4 recruits ask about that as well.

Thanks Cheechy!

CAG Dogg Level: 46 [?]
    Experience: 5,742,226
    Next Level: 6,058,010

18. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Nesty For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (December 18th, 2014),CAG JB (December 18th, 2014),StainShake (December 18th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast