CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Recruiting For Ghost Recon Wildlands "Ghost War"

Find the latest news and updates on the Ghost Recon: Wildlands here!

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:25 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Recruiting For Ghost Recon Wildlands "Ghost War"

recruiting ghost recon wildlands ghost war

So I played Ghost Recon Wildlands "Ghost War" last night for a few hours, actually all evening and up until 4 am and I am completely excited about this game. It brings back Rainbow Six: Vegas and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier into one game where you battle it out for the best of three 8 minute rounds.

You can set up your character to look however you want, the classes are similar to how Rainbow Six: Siege does it which I really don't like because you can't have 2 people with the same class, but it still balances out.

The maps are huge as hell so intense moments are plenty, out of 20 some games or more, we drew a few draws which was at times frustrating because the other team camped it out, but the games were still fun. The hit detection is almost perfect, a realistic amount of hits is necessary to bring someone down and a teammate can revive another teammate one of two ways, moving on foot to the down player or with a drone from the medic class.

Guys, this game has a lot of potential for CAG to become a go to game and one which should be easy to recruit for. Most of the players have mics and communicate through out the whole game. It's a must to communicate and be tactical, organized and most of all very disciplined. Setting up ambushes and aggressive assaults are actually really fun in this game, surrounding a whole enemy team and them opening fire from every direction definitely raised my adrenaline every time and really pumped us up.

So yes, "I" am going to aggressively recruit for this game and I would appreciate it and would like for all of you who have the game to give it a try, I think you guys will really like it.
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 278,023,434
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (October 23rd, 2017),Destroyer ned (October 21st, 2017)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:25 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    recruiting ghost recon wildlands ghost war

So I played Ghost Recon Wildlands "Ghost War" last night for a few hours, actually all evening and up until 4 am and I am completely excited about this game. It brings back Rainbow Six: Vegas and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier into one game where you battle it out for the best of three 8 minute rounds.

You can set up your character to look however you want, the classes are similar to how Rainbow Six: Siege does it which I really don't like because you can't have 2 people with the same class, but it still balances out.

The maps are huge as hell so intense moments are plenty, out of 20 some games or more, we drew a few draws which was at times frustrating because the other team camped it out, but the games were still fun. The hit detection is almost perfect, a realistic amount of hits is necessary to bring someone down and a teammate can revive another teammate one of two ways, moving on foot to the down player or with a drone from the medic class.

Guys, this game has a lot of potential for CAG to become a go to game and one which should be easy to recruit for. Most of the players have mics and communicate through out the whole game. It's a must to communicate and be tactical, organized and most of all very disciplined. Setting up ambushes and aggressive assaults are actually really fun in this game, surrounding a whole enemy team and them opening fire from every direction definitely raised my adrenaline every time and really pumped us up.

So yes, "I" am going to aggressively recruit for this game and I would appreciate it and would like for all of you who have the game to give it a try, I think you guys will really like it.
    Im now playing... will be on for a while

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 278,023,434
    Next Level: 305,690,101

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2