CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Tonight BF4 X360 My Comeback Intro

Discuss the Battlefield 4 Regiment of CAG's Battlefield Brigade here

Threaded View

Rep Points: 325
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 17th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:30 AM

Tonight BF4 X360 My Comeback Intro

Okay guys so tonight is the start of my four day and instead of going out I'm being a good boy.

I'll be on around 7pm GMT that's 3pm EST as I haven't being on in a while I'm going to absolutely smash it tonight and you guys are more than welcome to join me, more the better.

I'm especially wanting to speak with CGC RAGE and Steel SHFT I understand your struggling to find time to play RAGE and that's no problem, but this Steel SHFT I've never heard of or had a message of him.

If your going to be on tonight reply below with time you will be playing.

I'm especially looking for new recruits to add to my squad, so you may see a few randomers in the party time to time
    (friendly reminder)

So yes I look forward to seeing you all tonight and ripping up the battlefield with y'all.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk
    o

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,701,232
    Next Level: 10,000,000

2. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG RAZ For This Fucking Post:

CAG Archangel (April 17th, 2014),CAG JB (April 17th, 2014),Ch3dz (April 17th, 2014),Mr_Fud3m3ntals (April 17th, 2014),pisspawz (April 17th, 2014),RzaRay (April 17th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6