CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Gears of War 4 Beta

Discuss GOW online play here!

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 3305
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:13 PM
    Forum Footmatt

Gears of War 4 Beta

I have been playing the GoW 4 beta and it has been fun. When I heard this game is coming out, I was a little skeptical since the multiplayer for Judgement was not the best. I hope the campaign is as good as the multiplayer has been in this game. The gnasher has feeling pretty good. It feels like the shotgun is from Gears of war 3, in my opinion. The new power weapon, dropshot, is exciting to use and pretty much the opposite from the digger. The movement in this game is from Gears of war 2, but in a Gears of War 4 style. The FPS (frames per second) have been pretty consistent on my end and every now and then I would get lag out from a game. With that said, it is a beta so have some patience with it.

CAG Dogg Level: 32 [?]
    Experience: 384,397
    Next Level: 453,790

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Zurqq v2 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (April 29th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 6th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:13 PM
    Co-Leader

I have played it and its noticeable that gears 4 is going to be consistent.I still play the ultimate edition of gears and I see a lot of similarity between it and the GoW4 Beta.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,509,589
    Next Level: 55,714,302

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Zurqq v2 (April 29th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3