CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Randuken's Desk

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:15 AM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Randuken View Post
    Well I'm back I'm headed home from vacation had a great time with family and friends. I've been watching the beta I see its having problems but that's expected.

I'll be getting with Bravo guys to have a plan in place for Infinite Warfare’s & Battlefield anticipated launch. Autobots Rollout

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Glad you had a great time Randy,you got some real good snaps.Cancun looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,995,767
    Next Level: 55,714,302

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Glad you had a great time Randy,you got some real good snaps.Cancun looks amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes it was amazing. Now to relax n get back into reality of things.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,131,655
    Next Level: 35,467,816

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (October 16th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Good Afternoon my fellow Gamers,

Now that vacation is over (sad). It's time for Gaming. Honestly let's hope that all games coming before us are great (wishful thinking). Since Batman was promoted. That leaves myself & jimbo as the commanding officers of Bravo. That doesn't mean she won't help out but that just means we gotta account for who we have roster wise entering IW.

With IW comes COD: Remastered another game. In my past experience games like these would first garnish a squad role to see what interest their is. Let's be honest here folks not everyone is going to play IW & that's fine. The goal here to establish a base on both games. Meaning a set team of gamers / members who play on that game.

Now I know what most are thinking ... But what about other games etc. CAG has always kept it's best interest to the member in hand. We also have Battlefield (Tango Company) & Titanfall (Filler game) for now.

As I've stated before I'll be jumping from BF to COD weekly just so A. Don't get bored of the game B. Ensure that members from both companies are on their best behavior.

So their you have it ... but

You joined CAG and ya feel like you have something to give to CAG in terms of leadership. Well first step in leadership is essentially a Fireteam Leader ? Your in command of a unit with 4 gamers like in the military. Then theirs Squad, Platoon Srg, Platoon Commander, Company XO & Company Commander so on an so forth. Guidelines for each rank are listed on the forums. But don't like any of it get to you. Here in CAG your first priority should be to relax & have fun with asking for help from time to time....

Good Luck & Autobots Rollout

1. Subscribe to the Recruit Roster. When someone is added invite them to your game. Bravo Recruit Roster
    2. Send them game invites!
    3. Leave regular feedback on the recruit list of their progress so it can be maintained accordingly.
    4. Do they want to start Marksman? (Not required but highly encouraged)
    5. Make sure they are using the CAG tag correctly. If you do not know the rules for it the tag Click Here
    6. Keep in contact with your Chain of Command!!! This is HUGE!!!
    7. Be active on the forums! How can you lead if you do not know what is going on?

Comments or Questions let me below ..

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,131,655
    Next Level: 35,467,816

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

callbeast (October 22nd, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567