CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battlefield 1 Recruitment

Game news, updates and community announcements on BF3 and BF4

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:56 PM
    Co-Leader

Battlefield 1 Recruitment

Iv been thinking of this for quite sometime now and come to the following conclusion,
    Like any game that we wish to build up within CAG recruitment is at the front and centre as we need the members to drive things from the ground up.
    In terms of Battlefield one recruitment it needs to be able to be manageable with ease,something that is not essentially looked at as a "huge job" to keep maintained so that others will happily help and maintain.
    The main site that any Battlefield player will visit will undoubtedly be battlelog especially someone within CAG as all battlefield awards need the accompanied battlelog link for verification.
    This being said I propose that all text/written recruitment for Battlefield 1 will only be carried out within the battlelog website making things easier to manage by those that choose to help.Once things get established and we can show that Battlefield 1 can sustain members within CAG then we can further look at branching out recruitment to other possible battlefield recruitment sites.
    From the beginning recruitment needs to be precise and carried out with a professional manner hence why we will use manageable options for recruitment,this will help us to limit and manage between the recruits that will last within CAG and the sour apples that eventually cause trouble.Within the next month I will be working on getting a possible thread drafted out in terms of recruiting on the battlelog forums.The game drops in October so potentially theres just over two months to get recruitment in line before it drops.Come the month of September,battlelog recruitment will commence and we should be looking at having the recruitment draft reciprocated on battlelog recruitment forums.Any early recruits before the game drops should be welcomed to CAG's website to encourage a general sense of camaraderie and encourage forum activity from the moment that they start posting on site.(Any decent person looking for a clan/wishing to reside in a clan within battlefield 1 will happily stick around the month before release and essentially these are the mentalities that I will be looking for to build Whiskey Company)
    Other forums of recruitment wont be able to be applied until the release of Battlefield 1,
    Game Chat/Squad Chat - Common sense tells us that the quality of this will be unknown until the release of the game itself.If things are much the same as BF4 then there shouldn't be any issues with the ability to chat via game/squad chat.
    We all know the benefits of this form of recruitment especially when playing with others in the same squad.This form of recruitment will rely a lot on peoples personal behaviour within those playing together hence why we must remain as co-ordinated as possible when playing within game/squad chat.
    Recent players - This method isn't as strong as the previous as generally you cant tell much about a persons mentality and first impressions from a message but it does hold its potential to bring people in.Anyone can follow this method especially if they bump into someone while playing in game,if theres possible potential in them then the possibility may be there to recruit.
    All in all people recruitment for any game within CAG is exactly what we make of it ourselves.If we put enough into it and everyone interested gets involved then this builds camaraderie,it builds morale and it gives everyone the sense of belonging.Three things that I wish everyone within Whiskey Company to have.This along with patience is what will make the Company grow and evolve.Rome wasn't build in a day and honestly neither will Whiskey Company.The understanding of how much dedication and work it takes to get a Company off the ground(may it be starting from scratch or rebuilding given the next game release) is essentially what will generally see things succeed.
    I hope come the time for recruitment and with the release of the game that those who show interest realise all these things that are needed in order to help make a Company successfull.Its us as CAG members that make these things work and its us as CAG members that will build Whiskey Company to success alongside Alpha and Bravo Company.
    Roll on October until we see what this brings
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 49,000,612
    Next Level: 55,714,302

2. The Following 6 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Blackbeard (July 19th, 2016),CAG CheechDogg (July 19th, 2016),Darkstalker32 (July 19th, 2016),Destroyer ned (July 30th, 2016),pisspawz (August 2nd, 2016),StormySGT ELIAS (July 19th, 2016)

3. The Following User Says Hell Fucking No ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

pisspawz (November 1st, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 29597
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:56 AM

This will be fun

keep your hopes up high and your head down low

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 10,382,011
    Next Level: 11,777,899

Rep Points: 27924
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:56 AM

Battlelog will be exploding with people looking for platoons as soon as the beta drops. So, the idea of getting ahead on this beforehand is a wonderful idea. I am all for a recruitment blitz. Let me know how I can help.
    "I once had to beat a man to death with his own shoes..."

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,177,418
    Next Level: 2,530,022

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Tastylemons View Post
    Battlelog will be exploding with people looking for platoons as soon as the beta drops. So, the idea of getting ahead on this beforehand is a wonderful idea. I am all for a recruitment blitz. Let me know how I can help.
    Thats what the plan with the recruitment on battlelog the month previous to release is.
    I'm going to work on a draft for recruitment,anyone thats interested may also do similar and we can browse over them all and work out what's best for postage to battlelog come the time.
    CAG JB

Stud
    Rep Points: 6090
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:56 PM

Let me know if i can provide any help JB

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 36 [?]
    Experience: 998,315
    Next Level: 1,000,000

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Destroyer ned For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (July 31st, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

I'm gonna eventually see what I can come up with since I know BF1 will be huge on both sides. Honestly I'll be playing this games along side Infinite Warfare. So I can be Point Of Contact for Tango until we have something established for the guys. Point Of Contact meaning I can confirm their games and help them with anything that arises.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,134,354
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:56 AM

Looking for people who want to rank up to come help support Tango Company of the PS4 side.

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,520,403
    Next Level: 10,000,000

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xPARCHx For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (July 31st, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer ned View Post
    Let me know if i can provide any help JB

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G388F met Tapatalk
    You back from holidays soon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CAG JB

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Just to reiterate what Parch has said there will be plenty of opportunities to progress in rank within Tango Company (Battlefield 1 on Ps4).
    I can see a question arising with any Ps4 members pertaining to Tango Company.
    "Should I,a PlayStation 4 CAG member be interested in pursuing this how can I ever have contact with CAG JB (CAG Battlefield General) if any issues or questions regarding Tango Company arise?"
    Well il answer this now just to be clear,I solely reside on Xbox1 and have no intentions to derive from this.I will oversee Whiskey Company(Xbox1 Battlefield) as I normally would.In regards to Chain of command and questions that any may arise within Tango Company we have adequate leaders that can be approached.The likes of CAG Parch,CAG Patron and CAG GypsyOutlaw all play Playstation4 and are like myself more than capable of handling any issues or questions.These people including Batman will still be you go to people on PlayStation should the need arise.What this will do is that it will bridge the gap between both Xbox1 and PlayStation4 battlefield players so that there is no segregation and so that everyone remains part of the battlefield family on the forums.
    On a side note I am always reachable on the forums in regards to any issues or questions,like always our forums are a plentiful source of asking questions or bringing up any issues to be discussed.
    I hope to see a few PlayStation4 players filling up Tango Company as the opportunity is there for the taking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CAG JB

14. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG NIGHTHAWK (August 9th, 2016),pisspawz (August 2nd, 2016),xPARCHx (July 31st, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time

Well I'll be getting the game so I'll try to answer as much questions as I possibly can. I had a idea once I get home tonight I'll probably iron out the details. First I have to really think about if it's worth it but like I said I'll think it through and go from their.

I think the first objective is to attempt to recruit before the launches to have some sort've leadership structure that solely plays BF1. I will be playing both games and I can't wait to see the game. Here's to all games being successful !

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,134,354
    Next Level: 35,467,816

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast