CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: What's Your BLOPS 3 Prestige?

Discuss all topics concerning the Black Ops series here

Threaded View

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:08 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

What's Your BLOPS 3 Prestige?

With all this extra Double XP happening this weekend, I thought it'd be cool to have a thread to discuss the grind everyone has put into this game the last 9 or 10 months. It'd be neat to see some screenshot showing off your best calling cards/medals/stats etc. earned in the game.

For me I'm sitting at level 575 and the grind is still in full swing. I have a personal goal of reaching level 1,000 before the launch of the new game. I initially started my BLOPS 3 journey on Xbox in November then took a two month break from gaming in general. I started over on PS4 in Feb when I joined CAG. Definitely an understatement when I say CAG helped me rediscover the love of gaming that I had drifted from for quite some time. My coolest achievement has to be getting the Chain Killer calling card, or dark matter. Dark Matter was a pain in the ass! Anyway, I look forward to seeing everyone's progress with this game and here's to the many more challenges that await ahead!

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 5,059,875
    Next Level: 5,107,448

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

Lambjimb0 (August 4th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread