Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CAG BF3 Saturday Night

Game news, updates and community announcements on BF3 and BF4

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:10 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

CAG BF3 Saturday Night

Starting this coming Saturday everyone who has BF3 is invited to play for CAG's BF3 Saturday Night. I mentioned for Saturdays to be Search and Destroy Night for MW3 but only one person replied.

The guys from BF3 have been getting shafted by Me for a while now and I am going to make Saturdays as BF3 nights.

Start Time: 6 p.m PST, 8 p.m. Central and 9 p.m. Eastern.

For our European Members this would be + 8 hours from PST so 2 a.m. for you. Please correct me if I am wrong DEATH!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 278,980,130
    Next Level: 305,690,101

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

DEATHvern0 (March 5th, 2012),Kieren (May 20th, 2013)

Rep Points: 35
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:10 AM

Cheech u know I am down..

CAG Dogg Level: 26 [?]
    Experience: 120,458
    Next Level: 125,609

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to MoeGunnz21 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 5th, 2012)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 15th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by MoeGunnz21 View Post
    Cheech u know I am down..
    Ok good shit Moe, I will be seeing you this Saturday then!
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 15th, 2024
    Local Time

If you can wake up at around 5 or 6 am your time you are still ok, I can play all night Saturdays into Sunday mornings if I have to.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 15th, 2024
    Local Time

I take my Son to school at 7:20 am every morning. I don't get back till about 8-8:30 depending on the traffic.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 15th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHvern0 View Post
    Are you on tomorrow pal? i be online from 8am UK time if you want to catch up an chat?
    I don't know about 1 am my time, I have been working on shit day and night and I have been going to bed around that time. I will be at 8 am my time if my Son is not here though.
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 15th, 2024
    Local Time

DEATH, who all is playing with you when you get on?
    cag clan cheechdogg

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 15th, 2024
    Local Time

Well its gettin hard work Naked comes on now an again killer i ant seen online in a while my bro comes on but hes TO FUCKING STONED TO COME AN SIGN UP ON THE FORUMS most of the time am lone wolf flying the flag for CAG an kicking ass i have tryed getting more people onto the forums an to join CAG but everyone lets me down! Time an Time again i dont no what to do! i just feel like saying fuck it i take the whole BF3 players on myself which i do most of the time an win CAG DEATHvern0 1st place boooooooom booooom
    I hear you dude, I feel the same way. I get online on mw3 and no on is playing together. If they are online they are playing and don't accept game invites. If that is the case why fucking join a clan if you are not going to accept game invites, be active on the forums and bitch and cry during games when we are losing when they are part of the problem by not playing as a team. That was the whole purpose of joining a clan, to play as a team and do what is best for the team not yourself.

People always want to join a clan but don't play like one. I am not going to allow just anyone to just wear CAG Clan tag when they are not dedicated to the Clan, its always been that way and it will remain that way.

So DEATH, if they don't come on the site they are not allowed in CAG.
    cag clan cheechdogg

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

hudsonluke (May 16th, 2013)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 15th, 2024
    Local Time

Yea thats fine with me i warn people if they dont make a effort to get there ass on here then we give them the boot!!! I agree with everything you said mate! am a newish member an i make the effort to come on an have a laugh an find out whats going down WHY OOO WHY join a clan if they dont what to be a proper member realy gets on my tits! ahhh well we battle on!!! you stuck with me Boy0s!!! lol

Alright DEATH you said it and I will hold you to it! lol...I am not worried though DEATH we have gone through this plenty of times as a Clan and we are still standing. I will give you a good analogy of what CAG has gone through.

CAG has been in contending fights for a very long time. We have been through every round like a boxing contender who in the last rounds is let down by his own corner, his confidants and his trainers, his "Team".

I have maybe handful of CAG's members who have stuck it out through thick and thin and been by my side for over 5 years. A few others have been around for 3 years or so. Yet through all the lost fights we have had throughout the years they are still "Die Hard" CAG Doggs. If the rest would of been as dedicated and loyal to CAG as these guys have been, without a doubt CAG would be a top sponsored Clan.

People just don't like to work hard anymore and it is sad when the only thing some of these guys do is play video games and they can't even jump online and use the forums, stay active on them and do some Clan advertising, marketing and recruiting. Yet these same people get on facebook and post their life stories, do their dirty laundry on facebook but can't find time to come on our forums to post a couple times per week.

Nevertheless, CAG is still standing and ready for another fight. We have never been knocked out, TKOd or even lost by a way of a unanimous decisions. It has always been that we have lost by way of our own team throwing in the fucking towel on us. Yet the heart of CAG is still in place, still ticking and still itching for that top spot.

I have said this before and I will say it again, I as a Leader am only good as the people I choose to surround myself with. I try to look and find only the best people that I can trust CAG's life with. Many have said they can do the job and most of them have failed, not because they couldn't do it, but because they didn't want to. It is not easy to run a Clan, run and maintain a website, recruit, play online and live your personal life. That is why I need good Co-Leaders for CAG who can do the job without me looking over their shoulders. That is why they are Co-Leaders because are capable of making decisions in the best interest of CAG the Clan at their own discretion.

So fucking ironic when people use the the term "Too Many Chiefs and not enough Indians", yet all Indians were trained to one day assume the position of a Chief if the need for it arose. The Clans who have motivated, self starting hard working members who take the initiative to make things happen are the ones that are on top. I shouldn't have to be asked about when are we doing clan matches or doing events or if we can or not. I should be seeing everyone putting in the effort to make things happen.

That is why I want to go with BF3 Saturday Nights and have you in total control of BF3. I am confident you can make it happen for us on BF3 which would allow me to concentrate on other things for CAG.

So yes DEATH I am going to hold you to what you said about me being stuck with you. You and I both know you can do it, it's just a matter of how bad do "YOU" want "IT".

Well that is all for now. Check you later.
    cag clan cheechdogg

13. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Sipeasaurus (March 10th, 2012),DEATHvern0 (March 11th, 2012),hudsonluke (May 16th, 2013),K0NV1CTXx (April 20th, 2013),StormySGT ELIAS (March 10th, 2012)

Rep Points: 1659
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:10 AM
    Forum Regular

Well, first of all I want to say that was a fucking epic speech there Cheech, thank you. And uh, okay to the point I was going to make, I am renting BF3, again, so I can join you guys later tonight. I ain't good at BF3 by all means but I'd rather play with you guys so I can trust I know I have someone to have my back rather then randoms who will leave you to fend for yourself all the time.

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference.
    The Marines don't have that problem." PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,232,388
    Next Level: 1,460,206

15. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG Sipeasaurus For This Fucking Post:

StormySGT ELIAS (March 10th, 2012)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast