Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Call To Arms Thread

Discuss the Battlefield 4 Regiment of CAG's Battlefield Brigade here

Threaded View

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 17th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:59 AM
    Co-Leader

Call To Arms Thread

I love it when guys post on the forums that they are going to be online in the evening and they are looking for battle buddies! It's the reason we have the forums and what makes CAG so great.

The only problem is sometimes the thread isn't seen by everyone. When I come on the next day and see I missed a call to arms that I otherwise might have answered, I feel kinda bad. I am sure there are others that feel the same way.

I think having a thread that is designated for this, that everyone subscribes to, is a good idea. I realize you could just subscribe directly to the BF4 forums, but getting all those notifications is a little much. If we kept the chatter in this thread on topic, then I feel having one stickied thread for this would be the best option.

I just don't want to miss one more Call to Arms!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CAG JB; June 8th, 2015 at 09:25 AM. Reason: change of author

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,638,015
    Next Level: 55,714,302

2. The Following 11 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (May 1st, 2014),BLKHawkIrish86 (April 29th, 2014),CAG Covieleader (July 2nd, 2015),CAG JB (May 1st, 2014),Good Conn3ction (April 29th, 2014),JYD66 (April 29th, 2014),killersteez541 (May 8th, 2014),Mr_Fud3m3ntals (October 20th, 2014),ObamaAteMyDogg (October 8th, 2014),P33Tza (January 8th, 2015),xGunner07x (April 30th, 2014)

+ Post New Thread