CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: 1 Year Anniversary

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Threaded View

Rep Points: 222306
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:06 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

1 Year Anniversary

OK so I am coming up on my 1 year mark with CAG

on close of the day July 11th will end my 1st year in CAG and start my 2nd year

It has been an awesome year

I have learned alot from every one I have encountered in CAG and I want to thank you all for the experiences I have had this past year

there have been a few bumps in the road along the way but all in all it has been the best year of gaming I have had in a long time and I owe it all to my CAG Doggs

looking forward to many more years and many more experiences with you all

Thank you all
    CAG GypsyOutlaw

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 20,206,902
    Next Level: 22,308,442

2. The Following 11 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to GypsyOutlaw For This Fucking Post:

BlameItOnGod13 (July 2nd, 2014),CAG CheechDogg (July 2nd, 2014),CAG Covieleader (July 2nd, 2014),CAG JB (July 2nd, 2014),CAG TheKid (July 13th, 2014),layserman2 (July 2nd, 2014),PATRON (July 2nd, 2014),pisspawz (July 2nd, 2014),PleadzInsanity (July 2nd, 2014),Randuken (July 2nd, 2014),xPARCHx (July 2nd, 2014)

+ Post New Thread