Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: My Short Introduction

This squad will be used for military persons retired or active duty who which to game together.

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:23 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

My Short Introduction

Hey everyone, I am Kyle aka ARCTIK KLuTCH and also am a now Medically Retired Combat Veteran. I spent a total of 10 years in the U.S. Army Infantry with multiple combat deployments. I was promoted to Staff Sergeant at 49 months in and remained that rank until my permanent profiles from Combat Injuries led me to the WTU and then TRDL in 2013, finally being permanently retired this year. I loved the Infantry, tried to get back in at my Evaluation in March this year but the letter I received was my permanent rating and official honorable discharge. Any questions, feel free to ask, other than that I thank the rest of you for your service and look forward to talking to the Group!

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,380,323
    Next Level: 5,107,448

2. The Following 5 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to ARCTIK KLuTCH For This Fucking Post:

CAG Cookie (August 6th, 2015),CHONG (August 6th, 2015),Clutch (August 6th, 2015),JouNASTY (August 9th, 2015),Rise-KingJames (August 9th, 2015)

Rep Points: 4940
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:23 AM

I would just like to say thank you from me and my wife and kids, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your service to this country and to this nation. You are a pillar of awesomeness and an amazing human being thank you again so very much for your service.

CAG Dogg Level: 36 [?]
    Experience: 895,981
    Next Level: 1,000,000

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Prod1gy For This Fucking Post:

ARCTIK KLuTCH (August 7th, 2015),Tricky3 (August 6th, 2015)

Rep Points: 1590
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    03:23 AM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 34 [?]
    Experience: 561,224
    Next Level: 677,567

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Mario For This Fucking Post:

ARCTIK KLuTCH (August 10th, 2015)

Rep Points: 9174
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:23 AM

My back and head wish they could be fixed with a Mario Bro's Mushroom for sure. Unless I wake up with my son cuddled up to me I don't even want to get out of bed since my back/neck/head are so stiff and pulsing with pain. I just take my meds, put an extra pillow behind me and see what the lovely internet world had going on while I was asleep.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,380,323
    Next Level: 5,107,448

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 9