CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Stepping Down, But Not Leaving

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 10362
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    12:37 AM
    Banned Member

Stepping Down, But Not Leaving

Hey guys!

I know it's been awhile since I've been on and played with you guys. As you know, I was gone for two weeks for annual training with the National Guard.

Since my return I've had a lack in motivation, very little interest in playing, and just struggling to get back in the groove of things.

I'm also planning a move, so my time has been cut short and I just don't have to time needed to dedicate myself to the position I currently hold.

For the above reasons I would like to announce that I'm stepping down from my current position in Bravo Company.

I don't want to say that I'm leaving CAG, because that's not what I want by any means. I'm going to really cut back on play time, and will still attempt to stay in contact and play from time to time. Who knows, after the release of future DLC and especially the new games I will be on and going full throttle again.

In the mean time I hope you all understand my decision and hope to see you around when I'm on. I'm sorry if I'm letting anybody down; I just need to settle down and take some additional time for myself since I've been away so long.

Take care!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 40 [?]
    Experience: 1,850,644
    Next Level: 2,111,327

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to DizzleDaddy For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (June 26th, 2016),CAG NIGHTHAWK (June 26th, 2016),Riddled (June 25th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 24908
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:37 PM

Well as long as you promise to come back...ill make a call, and hold it off for now. But one slight chance of you walking away. I'll make another call.

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,400,912
    Next Level: 2,530,022

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lambjimb0 For This Fucking Post:

DizzleDaddy (June 25th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    Rep Points: 108487
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    05:37 AM
    2nd in Command & Co-Founder of CAG

Life happens!!! And we will be here when your ready life slows down again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,457,597
    Next Level: 22,308,442

6. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG ToxicBob For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (June 26th, 2016),CAG JB (June 26th, 2016),DizzleDaddy (June 26th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    05:37 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

No worries Dizzle thank for being honest about it. Hope your doing well. Let me know if you need anything.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 33,823,830
    Next Level: 35,467,816

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

DizzleDaddy (June 26th, 2016)

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    01:37 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Hey Dizzle, again, I can't express how much respect I have for you coming to me and being upfront about your situation. I'm glad we could reach a resolution that works out for both yourself and the clan. It's been hella gun having you as a CAG brother and I'm glad you are staying around. I hope things slow down and you can hit some games up with us through the next months leading into the fall. Take care!

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 4,982,255
    Next Level: 5,107,448

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

DizzleDaddy (June 26th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    10:37 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Handle business my Man ..shit I haven't had time to fucking get on and play ... I was supposed to play some BLACK COCKS 3 with Toxic this weekend but some personal stuff came up ... we gottah do what we gotta do and as long as we are honest with each other there is no reason to get upset with anyone ... HANDLE BUSINESS !!!
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,826,930
    Next Level: 305,690,101

12. The Following 4 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

Bigmak2420 (June 26th, 2016),CAG JB (June 26th, 2016),CAG SACRILEGE (June 26th, 2016),DizzleDaddy (June 27th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread