Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Any Thoughts On Marksman Requirements For "The Division"

Discuss Tom Clancy's the Division here

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    11:16 AM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by StormySGT ELIAS View Post
    Might be advised to keep info incase we are allowed to retroactively give awards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Yeah Stormy I get ya,once Cheech looks it all over and if its good to go I will post and sticky both the requirements for the awards (marksman,sharpshooter and expert) and also the format of the posts to be expected of recruits in regards to these awards.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,818,212
    Next Level: 55,714,302

Stud
    Rep Points: 7840
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    07:16 AM

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Yeah Stormy I get ya,once Cheech looks it all over and if its good to go I will post and sticky both the requirements for the awards (marksman,sharpshooter and expert) and also the format of the posts to be expected of recruits in regards to these awards.

Man I hope soon. I would love to get started. JB Thank so much for hanging with m yesterday. I look forward to new adventures.

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,320,076
    Next Level: 1,460,206

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to FrankCastle For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 10th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Castle View Post
    Man I hope soon. I would love to get started. JB Thank so much for hanging with m yesterday. I look forward to new adventures.

Not a problem man,it was cool running with ya and popping a few rouges in the process.Make sure to put your name out there on the forums for others to add you up on the division or whatever other game you play.
    CAG JB

5. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

FrankCastle (May 11th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Going to be working on a canned reply at some point today in regards to finalising this for the application option to be created.

I will need those of you that are willing to help any recruits that may potentially apply for the division to post in this thread - http://www.cagclan.com/community/showthread.php?t=44497

The division as we know falls under Victor Co so those within Victor Co that do play the division would be expected to help any division recruits when they find themselves playing the division and have the time to do so.
    Once I get this done,I relay back to Cheech that it is completed.Then the option for division applications become made available.After the application is made available on the back end I will then sticky the marksman requirements within the division forums
    Last edited by CAG JB; May 11th, 2016 at 02:54 AM.
    CAG JB

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

FrankCastle (May 11th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 1st, 2024
    Local Time

What do you think about adding only kills with your guns to the badges . So we take away the grenade explosive rounds BFB's so there more GUN oriented . Kind of like the COD guys have to do . I'm only saying this after running last night with JB it presents more of a challenge and gun skill

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 18,751,032
    Next Level: 19,059,430

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 1st, 2024
    Local Time

Any Thoughts On Marksman Requirements For "The Division"

Marksmen - complete 5 mission on hard difficulty . No explosives allowed i.e. Grenades , Explosive Bullets , BFB's . Must be completed with a full CAG member for verification . A screenshot of the Group must be taken at the start of every mission for validation purposes

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (May 11th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG BIG COUNTRY View Post
    What do you think about adding only kills with your guns to the badges . So we take away the grenade explosive rounds BFB's so there more GUN oriented . Kind of like the COD guys have to do . I'm only saying this after running last night with JB it presents more of a challenge and gun skill

I like it,so no accessory's like water or premium rounds that cause any enhancement in the weapons?.

I have the canned reply done and presented in another thread.

I haven't yet posted the requirements for the awards yet as I think this should initially wait until the applications are set up on the back end.
    Edit we posted at the same time there,as you have done it would only be a matter of editing this in to the marksman,sharpshooter and expert requirements when it comes the time to post.
    CAG JB

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (May 11th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 1st, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    I like it,so no accessory's like water or premium rounds that cause any enhancement in the weapons?.
    I have the canned reply done and presented in another thread.
    I haven't yet posted the requirements for the awards yet as I think this should initially wait until the applications are set up on the back end.
    I'm only saying this because I can solo all the hard mission with my character set up the way he is . That and when I first started playing call of duty with the clan the marksman for me was actually pretty challenging but as I grew as a member the other badges just started falling into place because I learned the play style of a True CAG DOGG . I do not want the weapon badges to be overly easy .

I like where you're going with that JB . Like No explosives , performance enhancers and only defensive skills

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 1st, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG BIG COUNTRY View Post
    I'm only saying this because I can solo all the hard mission with my character set up the way he is . That and when I first started playing call of duty with the clan the marksman for me was actually pretty challenging but as I grew as a member the other badges just started falling into place because I learned the play style of a True CAG DOGG . I do not want the weapon badges to be overly easy .

I like where you're going with that JB . Like No explosives , performance enhancers and only defensive skills

I was thinking of it last night when I was briefly online running hards and yes hards are pretty easy to solo especially with a high character build which most people have now as the division has been around a while now.
    I would suggest we avoid all enhancements from the d,pad wheel ie the rounds,water etc.We also avoid the explosives as they play a crucial part in walking through hard missions at speed without any regards to your team and also any offensive skills ie the turrets.
    Would you consider the pulse in on this though??
    CAG JB

15. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

StormySGT ELIAS (May 11th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 1st, 2024
    Local Time

The pulse is kind of tricky . It dose mark enemies witch is ok but it also buffs critical hits and critical hit damage so that is kind of enhancing your weapon . And I'm all about situational awareness even without the pulse . You remove pulse and your going to have to communicate more so I'm all for removing that to . Cheech likes the team building and Communication aspect of things so I'm all about removing the pulse too

+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast