CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Any Thoughts On Marksman Requirements For "The Division"

Discuss Tom Clancy's the Division here

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:48 PM
    Co-Leader

Thats exactly why I mentioned pulse as I too figure it to be more of an offensive perk.

The reason I think this is that within the Dz,up against rogue agents most people pop their survivor link but I don't. I hang on to it and pop my pulse as my critical hits on both my weapons are enhanced by an extra % when i use pulse.I know fact for me this is ideal and because of it i can rely on the pulse to enhance the damage my weapons put out the same way anyone would rely on survivor link to keep them alive.

So if pulse can do this on my character against rogue's then its gonna deal heavy,heavy damage to npc's especially on hard mode.
    My vote is this is disallowed also.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,435,349
    Next Level: 55,714,302

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (May 11th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

So I personally think the requirements the way we have them figured are good to go now.
    Anyone any objections??
    CAG JB

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

BIG COUNTRY (May 12th, 2016),FrankCastle (May 12th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 14499
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    08:48 AM
    Forum Regular

I dont have a problem with Pulse as long as the required mission are only Hard mode. You couldnt do a Challenging or Incursion without it. It's just how the game is built. as you get higher end perks the mission and mode become harder. I think you guys are splitting hairs. But, I will run it however you decide.
    Just Win Baby!

CAG Dogg Level: 35 [?]
    Experience: 775,609
    Next Level: 824,290

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    09:48 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Chet Norris View Post
    I dont have a problem with Pulse as long as the required mission are only Hard mode. You couldnt do a Challenging or Incursion without it. It's just how the game is built. as you get higher end perks the mission and mode become harder. I think you guys are splitting hairs. But, I will run it however you decide.
    "Couldn't do challenging or incursion without pulse " I accept your challenge sir !! I'll have to try that out . I normally don't run pulse but in the DZ . I can let pulse slide if it's ok with JB but I do like not having the enemy marked so where as the team has to communicate more . This is just my opinion . You guys will see the bulk of the recruits so it's really what you'll think is best !

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 18,603,360
    Next Level: 19,059,430

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

StormySGT ELIAS (May 12th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    April 30th, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Ok,I had time to think about this and this I what iv come up with in regards to "pulse".
    As we are working this out for 3 awards ie marksman,sharpshooter and expert what I propose is the we eradicate the pulse from both the marksman and sharpshooter awards as doing any mission at all on hard is personally a walk in the park and even more so when you use weapon buffs ie explosives,explosive rounds,water etc and undoubtedly pulse having a big affect with spicing up the critical hits.
    In terms of the expert award I propose that we run with the same as we discussed previously.No explosives including those used within your L,trigger and R trigger.No buffs from the directional d-pad ie water,explosive rounds etc.The only exception being pulse.
    The only reason I am willingly agreeing the pulse on the expert award is the fact that its ran on challenging.I feel that regardless of what level your gear score is or dps of weaponry you may have that when you run a mission/incursion on challenging your first thoughts are to run it with a group so automatically to some extent your relying on four players within your group.All in all on challenging I feel that at some point there always has to be communication between those playing together.(Iv had my fill of playing with randoms in groups running challenging and when theres no comms its that much harder,id say 9 times out of 10 with randoms challenging always fails for me due to others going down and myself getting overwhelmed by npc's.
    With the expert and challenging mode I feel that "pulse" wouldn't have an adverse affect when it comes to the team as the need for communication and teamwork is still front and centre and required to get through to that mission pass screen.
    CAG JB

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

FrankCastle (May 13th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567