CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: a Loophole To Grave Digging?

Discuss anything from suggestions, ideas here. No holds barred in this forum, beware and you have been warned!

Stud
    Rep Points: 24908
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 17th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:48 PM

a Loophole To Grave Digging?

Yo. So this is kind of a question/idea/something ordeal. When I'm not zombing on gaming, I'm usually going through the CAG forums. Its no secret that things seemed a bit scattered from time. Which is fine because most the time a question you imagine is possible to find. Well I find threads that peak my interest and may need another chance to be revitalized. So I was wondering if it would be OK to either take the opportunity of using this thread or making another section with a singular thread where people may post links to old dead threads with whatever it is that caught their interest. So they wouldn't technically be grave digging or having to ask an already proposed idea. Just asking/suggesting. I don't see much grave digging in the past threads, so it maybe no issue or just no one worries of trying.

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,414,620
    Next Level: 2,530,022

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lambjimb0 For This Fucking Post:

Demon_Killa_187 (May 10th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7