Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: My Time With CAG.

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

Threaded View

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 11475
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 17th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:58 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

My Time With CAG.

Well, with everything going on lately, I just wanted to make a post about my time with CAG. My time with CAG has been a great one. I actually enjoy playing my PS4 again. For the longest time it was mostly used to watch Hulu and Netflix. I tried playing Black Ops 3 by myself and felt like it was missing something, and it was. I found what it was missing when I joined. It was missing a family and friends to play with. I have met some of the most amazing people in my time here and hope to meet many more. I truly love the clan with all I have. I will not leave and I will not stand by and watch what I love be destroyed. I have each and everyone of you to thank. I thank you for welcoming me when you did, I thank you for accepting me, and I thank you for letting me continue to be a part of this clan. So thank you, I'll leave you with, I'm a CAG Dogg, always faithful until the end!

CAG Dogg Level: 39 [?]
    Experience: 1,605,108
    Next Level: 1,757,916

2. The Following 14 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG_Davies For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (May 20th, 2016),Batman_OnA_Stick (May 20th, 2016),C-rumpled (May 20th, 2016),CAG CheechDogg (May 20th, 2016),CAG JB (May 20th, 2016),CAG NIGHTHAWK (May 26th, 2016),CAG SACRILEGE (May 20th, 2016),Destroyer ned (May 20th, 2016),FrankCastle (May 20th, 2016),Havocizzle (May 20th, 2016),PATRON (May 20th, 2016),Rastakidbrit (May 21st, 2016),Riddled (May 20th, 2016),twistthisup (May 21st, 2016)

+ Post New Thread