CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: JGOD Tracker

Forum is for Kilo Company Destiny on Xbox 360 & Xbox One.
Group Commander: TBA

Threaded View

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 119776
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 18th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:13 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Jgod69 View Post
    I've had nothing but problems here in Florida with Frontier. First I pay for 150/150 and they constantly drop it to under 50/50. So when it is working I still have to check it everyday and usually call them once a week to fix it.

whats going on now is it was on auto pay on my debit card but I hard Credit Card fraud happen to me about a week (could have been a couple weeks more) or so before I left. Well I never new my wife had it on my card so when we got back from the D.C. Trip I owed them over $480 and I couldn't pay it for about 3 days or so because Most of our income comes from my VA checks on the first of the month.

Because I couldn't pay it right then and there it got sent to purgatory. They have to fully disconnect it from the house so that I have to pay them to reconnect it. Every person we talked to that works there said we have to wait for us to get the fuck out of purgatory and can not reconnect it until until said purgatory is over... Fuck My Life.

Ill be home from this wedding on Monday and if it's not fixed I'm going to get a new service provider.... I think tomorrow will be a full weeks worth of purgatory bull shit.
    That's fucked up , hopefully you can get it straightened out

CAG Dogg Level: 53 [?]
    Experience: 18,686,975
    Next Level: 19,059,430

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to BIG COUNTRY For This Fucking Post:

Jgod69 (July 30th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8