CAG COD 1st Brigade
Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the Hell Kind of Name is Callbeast Eh?

If you are new to the Community, introduce yourself here.

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 2265
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    09:52 AM
    Forum Footmatt

What the Hell Kind of Name is Callbeast Eh?

Gentlemen, allow myself, to introduce... myself...

Historically I've been an mmorpg kinda guy. I've played a lot of Final Fantasy 11, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14, etc. All of that on top of COD and Destiny (year 2)

The name callbeast has its origins in the Beastmaster class in final fantasy 11 (2004), job ability (call beast), used to call a jug pet when you aren't charming the pants off wildlife.

I acquired my ps4 after deciding to dive into Destiny, I got the white ps4 - Destiny taken king edition last fall and put an embarrassing number of hours grinding, raiding, raging, etc. over the past year.

I didn't pick up rise of iron because it seems to be just more of the same, a time sink that, while fun overall, is detrimental to my mind, heart, and soul.

During my Destiny time, I became proficient at using Looking For Group (LFG) apps to assemble raid groups. I created teams on facebook and figured out what works and what doesn't when it comes to interacting with random people online that share a mutual goal. I made friends and enemies, because sometimes, when things go bad, personality traits shine through and people just get on each others damn nerve with their use of sarcasm and condescension.

I consider myself a go-along to get-along guy, but just as everyone else, I have my limits.

I say all that, so that I can say this: I'm here to team up and I'll be a friend to those that are interested in being my friend.

sincerely,

psn (Death-no-thx)

CAG Dogg Level: 31 [?]
    Experience: 300,194
    Next Level: 369,628

2. The Following 3 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to callbeast For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (October 19th, 2016),CAG SACRILEGE (October 19th, 2016),pisspawz (October 19th, 2016)

Rep Points: 1960
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    11:52 AM
    Forum Footmatt

Awesome bro. Only thing is.... you got the wrong system. So go buy an Xbox lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 536,445
    Next Level: 555,345

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HighOctain88 For This Fucking Post:

StormySGT ELIAS (October 19th, 2016),XERXXISS (October 19th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by HighOctain88 View Post
    Awesome bro. Only thing is.... you got the wrong system. So go buy an Xbox lol

I was on 360 for the most part over the years but with all the trashing due to all the roll out controversies I never felt compelled to grab the "One". I've been a fan of gears of war since the first release back in 2006. I may go ahead and grab a new Xbox if I hear enough good things about Gears of War 4. Until then I rest easy these days knowing the ps4 is the best system known to man-kind within the known universe.

Rep Points: 1960
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    11:52 AM
    Forum Footmatt

Bah I'm enjoying gears. Playing horde is my favorite and I love playing the campaign with a teammate

CAG Dogg Level: 33 [?]
    Experience: 536,445
    Next Level: 555,345

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to HighOctain88 For This Fucking Post:

callbeast (October 19th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 17608
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:52 AM
    XBOX One Division Member

Quote Originally Posted by callbeast View Post
    Gentlemen, allow myself, to introduce... myself...

Historically I've been an mmorpg kinda guy. I've played a lot of Final Fantasy 11, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy 14, etc. All of that on top of COD and Destiny (year 2)

The name callbeast has its origins in the Beastmaster class in final fantasy 11 (2004), job ability (call beast), used to call a jug pet when you aren't charming the pants off wildlife.

I acquired my ps4 after deciding to dive into Destiny, I got the white ps4 - Destiny taken king edition last fall and put an embarrassing number of hours grinding, raiding, raging, etc. over the past year.

I didn't pick up rise of iron because it seems to be just more of the same, a time sink that, while fun overall, is detrimental to my mind, heart, and soul.

During my Destiny time, I became proficient at using Looking For Group (LFG) apps to assemble raid groups. I created teams on facebook and figured out what works and what doesn't when it comes to interacting with random people online that share a mutual goal. I made friends and enemies, because sometimes, when things go bad, personality traits shine through and people just get on each others damn nerve with their use of sarcasm and condescension.

I consider myself a go-along to get-along guy, but just as everyone else, I have my limits.

I say all that, so that I can say this: I'm here to team up and I'll be a friend to those that are interested in being my friend.

sincerely,

psn (Death-no-thx)
    very nice intro, add me and when you see me , join no problem at all and I will do the same to you , XBOX 1,PS4 is in route.

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,306,776
    Next Level: 2,530,022

9. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to XERXXISS For This Fucking Post:

callbeast (October 19th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Thx Xer, be sure to let me know when that ps4 arrives.

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:52 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Nice Intro Man
    Hope to see u on soon to game it up with you and help u knock out those Marksman

CAG Dogg Level: 56 [?]
    Experience: 30,166,981
    Next Level: 30,430,899

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to PATRON For This Fucking Post:

callbeast (October 20th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Forum Footmatt

Quote Originally Posted by CAG PATRON View Post
    Nice Intro Man
    Hope to see u on soon to game it up with you and help u knock out those Marksman

Much appreciated, looks like you are in the xbox one division, do you spend much time on ps4?

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to callbeast For This Fucking Post:

PATRON (October 20th, 2016)

Rep Points: 0
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:52 AM

Quote Originally Posted by callbeast View Post
    Much appreciated, looks like you are in the xbox one division, do you spend much time on ps4?
    Spent Years on the Xbox One Division but I'm now on the Ps4 Side
    My Psn id is CAG_PATRON

Still have my My Xbox One tho
    GT Is CAG PATRON

CAG Dogg Level: 56 [?]
    Experience: 30,166,981
    Next Level: 30,430,899

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    03:52 PM

Randuken here,

Welcome aboard very nice to meet ya. I have both consoles & Black Ops 3 on both. Looking forward to rippin it up with ya.

Hoorah Welcome

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 33,840,060
    Next Level: 35,467,816

17. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

callbeast (October 20th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast