Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Attention Bravo Company: Forum Posting

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

Rep Points: 222306
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    07:56 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Parch is a dick for deleting my little Alex

you are still welcome here Alex no worries life happens

just game when ya can touch base on the forums when ya can and keep us informed bro

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 20,136,966
    Next Level: 22,308,442

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to GypsyOutlaw For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (October 4th, 2016),SoulCaster05 (October 4th, 2016)

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:56 PM

Quote Originally Posted by AlexFinley View Post
    Hey Bats, been awol for the last couple months, thought I'd be able to manage work a little better but with so much going on irl I haven't even had a chance to get on the playstation. I jump on to tonnes of messages that I have to dig my way through to find out about anything, mainly because they're mostly just filled with "so and so left" etc. Only thought to dig when I noticed Parch had deleted me, and he said to speak to you. I'm guessing this is the reason. I understand I need to be demoted and what not due to inactivity, however I didn't expect to be deleted by people. I want to be a part of CAG, but I can't commit every day when I'm only just getting my life fully in motion. But I would like to still be a part of an amazing team when I do get the time to be here. I thought we agreed I could be a casual member, however if I'm no longer wanted as a member of CAG I would rather know now.
    I hope this isn't the end.
    ~
    I usually delete people when they are inactive for long periods of time but will add you back. No worries

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,414,973
    Next Level: 10,000,000

4. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xPARCHx For This Fucking Post:

AlexFinley (October 4th, 2016)

Stud
    Rep Points: 7746
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 5th, 2024
    Local Time
    12:56 AM

I have also realised my tapatalk deleted all of my information as if I never had it before. I've only just realised that! Explains the lack of notifications.

I'm happy I'm still a part of CAG, and if nothing else I'll make sure I boost my forum posts! Need to get it back over 2per day!

I've just chilled out for the evening, if all goes well tomorrow I'll try and pop on for some fun time in the evening!

Yay friends

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,030,572
    Next Level: 1,209,937

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to AlexFinley For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (October 4th, 2016),xPARCHx (October 4th, 2016)

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:56 PM

If you did not meet the requirements you should get with Bravo leaders and figure out if you would like to remain as a casual. Otherwise you will be placed back to registered user. If you have then no worries. This goes to all of PlayStation division. Just giving a heads up!!

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,414,973
    Next Level: 10,000,000

+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234