Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How is the VA Treating You?

Find great information on VA "Veteran Affairs" matters for active and inactive members of the Military

Rep Points: 285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:22 PM

How is the VA Treating You?

I'm an army recruiter for the time being. I'm wondering what everyone's experience dealing with the VA has been like. Veterans I have talked with say it is hit or miss. Some have had great experiences while others have been battling the system ever since they were discharged.

- R E D L E G 6 4
    Last edited by CAG CheechDogg; December 7th, 2014 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Please post in white ..hard to read red ..

CAG Dogg Level: 24 [?]
    Experience: 65,321
    Next Level: 79,247

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    06:22 PM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

I have been fucked up the ass, in my ears so much I can still hear them fucking me and it's just a mess... I had my license suspended by them because they "think" i have epileptic seizures ... I go back on Jan 12 2015 to see what they say...fuckers want me on Depakote and I don't want to be on medication which they think will help me just because they are not sure what is going on with my genius brain lol... fuck the VA
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,959,535
    Next Level: 305,690,101

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (October 25th, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Is there any continuity of care or are you bouncing between several doctors and never see the same guy twice? I think it would be nice to get this backlog taken care of so vets can get timely medical care and not have to wait so long for an accurate diagnosis.

- R E D L E G 6 4
    Last edited by CAG CheechDogg; December 7th, 2014 at 09:44 AM.

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Leader and Founder of CAG

Between appointments it's several weeks if not months ... I was supposed to see the neurologist 3 years ago and I finally got to see "one" in March only to have my license suspended because they think I have epileptic seizures ....

I am going to see the Chief of Neurology on Jan 12th ... these assholes are not doing their job right at all ... I have taken and been put through tons of tests and they still "think" that I have epilepsy ...

I even requested to see an outside Dr. which they said they would let me and I am still waiting for word on that ... Seeing the Chief of Neurology will be my 3rd opinion by a fucking Dr. at the VA ...
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,959,535
    Next Level: 305,690,101

This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to use that motherfucking GI bill and become a doctor. I'll take care of the warfighters. We deserve some class A treatment at the VA. For now though the only advice I have for you is to vote republican. Woohoo!

7. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to R E D L E G 6 4 For This Fucking Post:

CAG Covieleader (October 25th, 2016)

Rep Points: 5380
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:22 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Same shit in the UK cheech, fuckers took my heavy operators licence of me, put me on some head fk meds scanned my brain more times than I can count but still can tell me what's up.

CAG Dogg Level: 38 [?]
    Experience: 1,219,000
    Next Level: 1,460,206

Stud
    Rep Points: 1030
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:22 PM
    Forum NooB

Redleg I have been battling the VA for years. Recently I received a letter saying I have a hearing to discuss my claim appeal. Problem is the VA broke up my original claim into 5 or 6 separate claims and I have no idea which one they are referring to. I assume it is for my ankle. I was originally awarded 20% and then they gave me an ankle brace and the VA in all their wisdom dropped me to 10% because my ankle is "more stable"

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 223,130
    Next Level: 242,754

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 74590
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    CAG Clan Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chirdaki187 View Post
    Redleg I have been battling the VA for years. Recently I received a letter saying I have a hearing to discuss my claim appeal. Problem is the VA broke up my original claim into 5 or 6 separate claims and I have no idea which one they are referring to. I assume it is for my ankle. I was originally awarded 20% and then they gave me an ankle brace and the VA in all their wisdom dropped me to 10% because my ankle is "more stable"
    Your aware that this post was from a year ago? Please stop reviving old posts. If you want a topic, feel free to start one.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 50 [?]
    Experience: 11,228,507
    Next Level: 11,777,899

11. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG SACRILEGE For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 15th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 4th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:22 AM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG SACRILEGE View Post
    Your aware that this post was from a year ago? Please stop reviving old posts. If you want a topic, feel free to start one.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

To be honest man I dont think he is/does/wants to acknowledge this. I get the point of wanting to be active but simple intuition you think would at least come into play in regards to these threads as theres quite a few that have been revived from dust.Simple intuition you would think would kick in and therefore show the realisation that he could be talking regarding something that has been resolved or talking to someone that has most likely moved on or went dark.

Like Gyspy stated in another of these posts dating back to the stone age that the comment revived an old thread which had outgrown its relevance,it throws up a possible red flag with him and to be fair it does with me also.For the sheer fact that if the old threads are being revived without relevance to date shows to me that this ain't a forum noob especially if its old threads and he does know how to navigate forums.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,477,147
    Next Level: 55,714,302

Stud
    Rep Points: 1030
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:22 PM
    Forum NooB

My issue with the threads gentlemen is that I am noticing a disturbing number of them that or 1-2 years old still on the top page. I am sorry if I post on topics that interest me, however I will not apologize for posting on old threads because I believe if they are on the immediate page that loads then they must be current. Older posts would move down the line and be replaced with current ones. Also I have started several topics and they have received no responses, leading me to believe I either have to gain permission to start a thread, or that the threads are not gaining the interest that I thought they would.

CAG Dogg Level: 29 [?]
    Experience: 223,130
    Next Level: 242,754

+ Post New Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast