I made the plunge of £70 (like what, $100?) and got The Nameless and The Edelweiss.

First Impression of The Nameless?
I've found one of my favorite tanks in the game. Already have my Mastery Badge for it.

It's a heavy with really good armor, and a decent speed to match. It sports an 88 L/48 with (imo) really smooth DPM, my only quims for the gun though are the dispersion and it's depression, but usually it's good enough to pull off some absolutely cheeky shots and it's quite easy to get used to.
The track Traverse leaves something to be desired.
And the premium niche is that it makes ridiculous bank (%50), with some measly xp (%10).

Best Game I've had in it yet:
20170622_212637_resized.jpg

First Impression of the Edelweiss?
It's more accustomed to a Medium-Light Hybrid.
It sports a 88 L/40, in comparison to The Nameless, it does less damage (60) and sacrifices 25 pen for a faster fire rate.
The armor is that of a medium from my perspective, 91-120 on the whole front of the tank leaves something to be desired...
Like it's speed.
Maxing at 60 kph, it doesn't take long to reach that threshold from what i've seen. It also has camo to help it, doubling that of The
Nameless. (As a Light/Medium should)

I haven't really tried to play to it's strengths yet..

Overall i think the bundle is a steal, you'll be getting some wonderful money makers, 30 days of premium (+2 for the Ace Ops) and i think some xp boosts?

Also unique voice overs (In japanese), i rarely hear them since i play with almost zilch for volume, but hey, it''s just a hint drop that we'll be getting unique nation voice overs in the future.