CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sup People

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:34 AM
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Tosya89 View Post
    My dr told me to stop smoking so much pot. He said that is why I can’t catch my breath. I told him I would stop when I was so winded I could not get laid anymore. I’m not to that point yet but when I do get there. Just fucking shoot me instead.

JB man keep your head up, for real man. I have been through some shit in my life too. My wife had to cut me down out of a tree before when I thought I was being a burden to my family as well. Shit is never as bad as it seems at first. I remember when I was going through all my surgeries to be able to walk again and all the meds and all the pain. There were many days I was like fuck just put me out of my misery. But I stuck through, learned to walk again and then met my wife. That was 12 years ago and 6 kids later now I joke about shooting myself but that is just so I could get a day off lol. We are online a lot if ya ever want to game hit us up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Man,
    unfortunately I can't game it up with you as like I mentioned above I voluntarily institutionalised myself because I wasn't getting the help that I was asking for.
    It's a constant battle with my own mind and it will prob be that way until they adjust my meds to the right balance and introduce me to some self help ideas. Damn I already meditate,read and walk to help so I'm not sure what more they can cover.
    Thanks for the kind words but anyone that has major depression and chronic anxiety does realise that 95% of it is a continuous battle within oneself.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,468,251
    Next Level: 55,714,302

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    Rep Points: 7285
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    02:34 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Thanks Man,
    unfortunately I can't game it up with you as like I mentioned above I voluntarily institutionalised myself because I wasn't getting the help that I was asking for.
    It's a constant battle with my own mind and it will prob be that way until they adjust my meds to the right balance and introduce me to some self help ideas. Damn I already meditate,read and walk to help so I'm not sure what more they can cover.
    Thanks for the kind words but anyone that has major depression and chronic anxiety does realise that 95% of it is a continuous battle within oneself.

Very true, you will always be your own worst enemy. My depression went crazy when my wife left me for another man, I could not eat or sleep or we’ll do almost anything. I lost 50 pounds, then I lost another 40 or so before I go so weak I could not even walk anymore. The thing that made me want to start getting better was my 4yr old. She came into my bedroom one day as I was getting dressed and asked me if I was dying. She said I looked like the people on tv that were starved to death and told me she did not want me to die that she loved me. I fucking broke me. And I decided at that moment that fuck everyone and fuck everything else how could I put myself into a position that I may not be there for my children. They did not ask to be here or for their parents but they are here none the less. I am back up to about 170, not quite the 230 I was but who cares. I started to notice the things that I would have missed. It’s funny what you look at every day but don’t see. Like a sunset or a beautiful sky or even two old people holding hands. Yes you may die, but guess what you will die one day regardless of what you do. I have been shot, blown up and lit on fire but I am still here so I guess I will be here until someone else decided it is my time. I hope you get better man, and you are trying so if you keep trying you will get there. If you focus on the mortality of life you will never see anything else. It is like the saying, you can’t see the forest because of all the trees.

CAG Dogg Level: 37 [?]
    Experience: 1,186,362
    Next Level: 1,209,937

3. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 1st, 2018),CAG JB (March 1st, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Very true, you will always be your own worst enemy. My depression went crazy when my wife left me for another man, I could not eat or sleep or we’ll do almost anything. I lost 50 pounds, then I lost another 40 or so before I go so weak I could not even walk anymore. The thing that made me want to start getting better was my 4yr old. She came into my bedroom one day as I was getting dressed and asked me if I was dying. She said I looked like the people on tv that were starved to death and told me she did not want me to die that she loved me. I fucking broke me. And I decided at that moment that fuck everyone and fuck everything else how could I put myself into a position that I may not be there for my children. They did not ask to be here or for their parents but they are here none the less. I am back up to about 170, not quite the 230 I was but who cares. I started to notice the things that I would have missed. It’s funny what you look at every day but don’t see. Like a sunset or a beautiful sky or even two old people holding hands. Yes you may die, but guess what you will die one day regardless of what you do. I have been shot, blown up and lit on fire but I am still here so I guess I will be here until someone else decided it is my time. I hope you get better man, and you are trying so if you keep trying you will get there. If you focus on the mortality of life you will never see anything else. It is like the saying, you can’t see the forest because of all the trees.

Yes Man,that's why I came here voluntarily.
    I know I can't do it on my own and that it has to be some sort of professional help that starts me on the path and shows me the right way.
    My wife's been so supportive through it all even though sometimes through the depression and anxiety I have treated her really badly. She's in contact with me every day while I'm her,sending me pictures of the kids and just we silly things that are happening throughout the day that I'm not there to see and it's like a beam of sunshine that brightens me up for a while(I'm hoping that these beams of sunshine and their affects get longer as time goes on).
    I have to use my kids and my wife as a driving force to overcome and get back to the person that my wife met 14 years ago.

CAG JB

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Yes Man,that's why I came here voluntarily.
    I know I can't do it on my own and that it has to be some sort of professional help that starts me on the path and shows me the right way.
    My wife's been so supportive through it all even though sometimes through the depression and anxiety I have treated her really badly. She's in contact with me every day while I'm her,sending me pictures of the kids and just we silly things that are happening throughout the day that I'm not there to see and it's like a beam of sunshine that brightens me up for a while(I'm hoping that these beams of sunshine and their affects get longer as time goes on).
    I have to use my kids and my wife as a driving force to overcome and get back to the person that my wife met 14 years ago.

You can do it man I have faith in you. You have already made the right choices and you are extremely lucky to have a wife that is there for you though all of this. Those little rays of sunshine will eventually be the only thing you see. I still take time to watch a sunset once a week and take a few minutes to think about all the things I have in my life and how grateful I am for all of them. Even all of the little pain in the asss things that make life such a pain sometimes. I am no medical professional but I am here if you need to talk sometime. Or you could just be like my 2 yr old and run around screaming I AM AWESOME SAUCE. lol it works for him.

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (March 1st, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

You can do it man I have faith in you. You have already made the right choices and you are extremely lucky to have a wife that is there for you though all of this. Those little rays of sunshine will eventually be the only thing you see. I still take time to watch a sunset once a week and take a few minutes to think about all the things I have in my life and how grateful I am for all of them. Even all of the little pain in the asss things that make life such a pain sometimes. I am no medical professional but I am here if you need to talk sometime. Or you could just be like my 2 yr old and run around screaming I AM AWESOME SAUCE. lol it works for him.

Greatly appreciate that Man,sometimes the easiest people to talk to are those that you don't know on a personal level.
    Thanks again bud

CAG JB

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 1st, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:34 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

JB .. I can send you some nudies MUAHAHAH !! im sure Toxic will too .. so will Stormy !
    cag clan cheechdogg

CAG Dogg Level: 72 [?]
    Experience: 276,936,323
    Next Level: 305,690,101

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG CheechDogg For This Fucking Post:

CAG ToxicBob (March 2nd, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    JB .. I can send you some nudies MUAHAHAH !! im sure Toxic will too .. so will Stormy !
    I thought you were trying to make him better not worse. Lmao

12. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Tosya89 For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 2nd, 2018),CAG JB (March 2nd, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    Rep Points: 108487
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    2nd in Command & Co-Founder of CAG

I thought you were trying to make him better not worse. Lmao

My naked body can cure anything!!!!!!!!!!

CAG Dogg Level: 54 [?]
    Experience: 19,463,706
    Next Level: 22,308,442

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG ToxicBob For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 2nd, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    Co-Leader

Quote Originally Posted by CAG CheechDogg View Post
    Stormy can keep his old wrinkly dick pic's to himself

CAG JB

16. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

CAG CheechDogg (March 2nd, 2018),CAG ToxicBob (March 2nd, 2018)

Division:
    [XBOX 1, XBOX 360]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 670938
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    12:34 AM
    Leader and Founder of CAG

U've gone done it now ... Stormy knows peoples

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk