Possibly going to be MIA for a little longer than the 17th July past.
The 17th July was my anniversary and we planned on staying at a resort spa/hotel for the evening.
I had tooth ache two days prior to this and woke on the 17th in agony,so we got an emergency appointment with my dentist and he fixed the tooth up(supposedly) with a deep filling and gave me antibiotics to counter act any infection.5hrs after this(after the novocaine wore off) I felt no sign of relief and no better.
We dropped kids off at there grandparents like planned and checked into the hotel/spa round 6pm then headed up to the dental department at the City Hospital Belfast.After 5 hrs of a wait I was looked at just for me to be told that there was nothing they could do as my dentist had already gave me anti infection tablets and worked on the tooth.To be honest I just wanted them to pull the damn tooth as I know it would relieve all the pain that its causing(plus my dentist said that the tooth was on his last legs and any more trouble he'd have to pull it.
I'm still going through this damn pain and will have to endure it until early Monday morning until the dental surgery opens to get anything done so I may be possibly MIA until tuesday/Wednesday.
Everything's irritating me because of the pain,having conversation hurts like fuck,eating kills so probably best if I am MIA until this shit of a problem gets sorted.
Roll on Monday!