Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Steam is a Bit of a Jerk Off... [Rant]

Discuss all general topics on health and fitness with other CAG members here

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 23668
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:44 PM

Steam is a Bit of a Jerk Off... [Rant]

So I'm on my wife's Steam account trying to look up my ID, nd even tho she has had me added for years, I was told she didn't have permissions to add ppl or search for them either anymore. She owns Payday 2 nd Portal 2 as gifts from myself nd can even play online. But according to steam, to avoid spam accounts or bots she needs to spend $5.00 in total to unlock the ability to add people again. I am really surprised as well as aggravated Steam has gone down this road. I mean I get they are trying to make is more secure but why the fuck would you take away the ability to add ppl from an account who already has friends nd has added them. She can receive friend requests but cant send them anymore. Even if she bought a steam pc game in stores and activated it on the laptop it wouldn't count as spending said $5. Its a rant I know but I had to get this off my plate. 5 in the damn mornin nd I gotta deal with this shit.

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 2,618,670
    Next Level: 3,025,107

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:44 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

It's stupid tbh, they just wonna make it harder for folks to do something with their stuff. I finally got my steam account after re-downloading it from my new pc. I had to re-download it since I've upgraded to Windows 10. I've heard people saying the same thing about steam. It's kind've the reason why I stick to PS4 / Xbox for my gaming needs. We as gamers spend enough money as it is.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 33,923,066
    Next Level: 35,467,816

3. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

SpitFire Johnny (June 3rd, 2016)

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 23668
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 15th, 2024
    Local Time
    05:44 PM

Agreed 100% We as gamers drop alot as it is already. On top of that the steam sales arent what they used to be either. Startn to feel old rememberin how things used to be better when i was a teenager lol

CAG Dogg Level: 42 [?]
    Experience: 2,618,670
    Next Level: 3,025,107

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 16th, 2024
    Local Time
    01:44 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SpitFire Johnny View Post
    Agreed 100% We as gamers drop alot as it is already. On top of that the steam sales arent what they used to be either. Startn to feel old rememberin how things used to be better when i was a teenager lol
    Yea I hear ya I remember getting excited about those old gta games now adays You need the game, season pass etc

Then you have these Youtubers trying to tell us to buy these drinks and shit. No worries I'll stick to Red Bull.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 33,923,066
    Next Level: 35,467,816

6. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

Darkstalker32 (July 10th, 2016),SpitFire Johnny (June 5th, 2016)

+ Post New Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8