Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Bravo Recruit Roster

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

Stud
    Rep Points: 24908
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    11:41 PM

Fixed up Eggo's name to reflect the actual name, and linked it to her account. I know Soul has been helping her get her marksman going. So if anyone spots her, hit her up to get it going.

Capt needs a call out, see what his deal is. I'm sure he has his marksman pics...Fairly sure he's gotten most with Parch. So I'll hit him up, and see if I get any words.

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,421,398
    Next Level: 2,530,022

2. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lambjimb0 For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (August 25th, 2016)

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    02:41 AM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Love seeing these new peeps get their marksman taken care of so quickly. Keep up the solid work everyone.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 5,023,929
    Next Level: 5,107,448

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 25th, 2024
    Local Time

Added Zekk_Azeroth to the recruit roster. Seems like he's a BF kind of guy, but we're open minded in Bravo. So I thought it would be OK.

5. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lambjimb0 For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (August 29th, 2016),CAG JB (August 29th, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 26th, 2024
    Local Time

I'm good with it, as long as JB is alright with it. I believe it'll help ensure his recruitment period and marksman badge progression don't get lost in the shuffle. Tango Company's structure/roster is getting a revamping and I don't mind to lend a helping hand with recruits as we get it in order and prepare for Battlefield 1.

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:41 AM
    Co-Leader

Bravo Recruit Roster

Yeah it's cool,I'd rather someone that came to CAG as a PlayStation recruit had the ability to make contact with others on PlayStation to initially show that we do have a particularly good based group of people that play on PlayStation.
    Not sure if anyone within Bravo plays Battlefield 4 etc but so essentially one cannot direct him to a particular network id's of those who do but I'd rather he had the option to be greeted by some of Bravos finest.
    Essentially the best situation to build upon towards Tango Co is someone,time served within CAG that's PlayStation and would be consistent on the new Battlefield release but that's a convo for a later date once the game drops and people show interest.
    Anyways Batman and LambJimb0 you guys on Bravo Co run a tight ship along with Parch,Patron and Randy on PlayStation so no need to ask for myself to be OK especially when you guys are in more of a prime position to make contact with PlayStation Battlefield recruits than what I would be.In the end we all work well together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CAG JB; August 29th, 2016 at 04:12 PM.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,743,896
    Next Level: 55,714,302

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (August 29th, 2016)

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 25th, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG JB View Post
    Yeah it's cool,I'd rather someone that came to CAG as a PlayStation recruit had the ability to make contact with others on PlayStation to initially show that we do have a particularly good based group of people that play on PlayStation.
    Not sure if anyone within Bravo plays Battlefield 4 etc but so essentially one cannot direct him to a particular network id's of those who do but I'd rather he had the option to be greeted by some of Bravos finest.
    Essentially the best situation to build upon towards Tango Co is someone,time served within CAG that's PlayStation and would be consistent on the new Battlefield release but that's a convo for a later date once the game drops and people show interest.
    Anyways Batman and LambJimb0 you guys on Bravo Co run a tight ship along with Parch,Patron and Randy on PlayStation so no need to ask for myself to be OK especially when you guys are in more of a prime position to make contact with PlayStation Battlefield recruits than what I would be.In the end we all work well together.

I would just need to be in his games for his Marksman right? I haven't played enough of it, but I'm willing to let it install for some hours to make sure he gets it taken care of.

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lambjimb0 For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (August 29th, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 26th, 2024
    Local Time

Good deal. I reached out to Zekk when he applied and told him I would have no problem playing with him on BF4. I'm in the process of downloading it, at the moment. Glad to see Jimb0 provide the list of Bravo Co. members, so he'll have a good base to learn about the clan and build relationships. I believe there are a few other members who may have BF4, so this will also help lay a foundation. I do know for certain there's quite a bit of us who will be getting BF1. I look forward to watching Tango Co. grow as new members come in and step up into leadership roles. I truly enjoy these instances where clan members work together regardless of company, platform, etc.

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 447740
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 26th, 2024
    Local Time
    06:41 AM
    Co-Leader

Bravo Recruit Roster

Quote Originally Posted by Lambjimb0 View Post
    I would just need to be in his games for his Marksman right? I haven't played enough of it, but I'm willing to let it install for some hours to make sure he gets it taken care of.
    Yes,that would be correct Lambjimbo.If possible it would be good to have others from bravo co that own battlefield help him feel at ease with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman_OnA_Stick View Post
    Good deal. I reached out to Zekk when he applied and told him I would have no problem playing with him on BF4. I'm in the process of downloading it, at the moment. Glad to see Jimb0 provide the list of Bravo Co. members, so he'll have a good base to learn about the clan and build relationships. I believe there are a few other members who may have BF4, so this will also help lay a foundation. I do know for certain there's quite a bit of us who will be getting BF1. I look forward to watching Tango Co. grow as new members come in and step up into leadership roles. I truly enjoy these instances where clan members work together regardless of company, platform, etc.
    It for sure will be interesting to see where PlayStation takes Tango Co and how it grows within CAG.Working together regardless of Company is always what essentially should be on the forefront of every CAG members mind as ya this unity that keeps things strong.Just wish it was possible for myself to do that little bit more in terms of helping rather than guidance and discussions on the forums.

Last edited by CAG JB; August 30th, 2016 at 12:20 AM.
    CAG JB

CAG Dogg Level: 60 [?]
    Experience: 48,743,896
    Next Level: 55,714,302

13. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to CAG JB For This Fucking Post:

XERXXISS (August 29th, 2016)

Division:
    [XBOX 1]
    CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 17608
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 25th, 2024
    Local Time
    XBOX One Division Member

Yes,that would be correct Lambjimbo.If possible it would be good to have others from bravo co that own battlefield help him feel at ease with this.

It for sure will be interesting to see where PlayStation takes Tango Co and how it grows within CAG.Working together regardless of Company is always what essential should be on the forefront of every CAG members mind as ya this unity that keeps things strong.Just wish it was possible for myself to do that little bit more in terms of helping rather than guidance and discussions on the forums.

guidance and discussions are very helpful, you provide a service unmatched in these areas, keep it up and I for one cherish our convo's through the chat and forums..

Experience: 2,324,734

15. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to XERXXISS For This Fucking Post:

CAG JB (August 30th, 2016)

Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    May 25th, 2024
    Local Time

I don't think Eggo has gotten her downloads completely finished yet, so keep an eye out for her so we can finish off her Marksman to get that full member status going for her.

+ Post New Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast