At first I thought the game was amazing, and had great potential. After playing it for a couple days non-stop I found the game lacking on several levels. Yes, I understand it is a Beta.

1. Customization - Why can't I use any gun I have unlocked on any character? These are the best elite special forces the world has and your being restricted to a couple of guns? In real life SF is trained in all weapons, not just a couple and say have fun. I do like the fact that there are specializations. Your guy (or girl) has a special item that no other person can bring to the table. And might I add. Why can I not pick up a gun off the ground? I just killed a terrorist and he had a gun right? Why can I not pick it up? Minor things to some but big to me hen this is suppose to be "realistic".

2. The bombers - I know I can not be the only one who has a big problem with the bombers. Pump 40 rounds in the chest "at least" or 1-2 shots in the head. I say 1-2 because I shot the guy almost point blank in the head and he did not die. I had to shoot him twice. Most of the time it was 1 shot but I can not say always when I had the issue I had to shoot twice. Seeing they are so over powered they need to bring them down a notch. I do however like them as they add a level of suspense.

3. Enemy LOS - One of the biggest issues I saw was the enemy LOS. How do they know where to shoot through the wall when they can not see me. They may "know" I am there but to shoot through the walls and hit me exactly is outrages. I saw the kill cam and I mean they just shot straight through and hit me. At least make it so they punch or shoot a peep whole to see me.

These are just some of the issues I have noticed. That being said, again I know it is a Beta. One reason I still plan on buying the game. I am not to sure how much playability it will have if it is just the same thing over and over again. I am hoping they fix some of the issues I am having. Overall it is a great game and I am excited to play it with all of you who plan to pick it up for XBone One. Let me know what you all thought about the game. If you think I am wrong and a complete idiot, let me know. I want to hear what everyone else thought of the game.