Call of Duty WW2
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bravo Recruit Roster

Forum is for the discussion of Call Of Duty's Bravo Company on the Playstation 3 & 4.
Company Commander: Randuken

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 50
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    02:49 PM
    I was a Bitch and got Banned

Bravo Recruit Roster

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCaster05 View Post
    Im sorry if I'm butting in but silentkiller is spelled different maybe that's why you can't find him.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Thank You So Much Soul
    Last edited by Batman_OnA_Stick; October 7th, 2016 at 02:29 PM.

CAG Dogg Level: 57 [?]
    Experience: 34,047,097
    Next Level: 35,467,816

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    10:49 AM

Lol add these other two people who were are on the second page of applications to the list and update marksman progress for Jigsaw.

https://www.cagclan.com/community/members/9594-Vyagrah

https://www.cagclan.com/community/me...monsterkid2510

Fairly easy to find these two even if you didn't have their names so be sure to check through the applications more thoroughly. We went from thinking there was 2 recruits to realizing there was 6 recruits.This is exactly why a recruit roster is so important. These guys would have been lost in space.

If this recruit list is something you are having a difficult time with let me know and I can either help you out with it or have someone else maintain it.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 5,037,805
    Next Level: 5,107,448

CAG Stud
    Rep Points: 15145
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    08:49 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Batman_OnA_Stick View Post
    Lol add these other two people who were are on the second page of applications to the list and update marksman progress for Jigsaw.

https://www.cagclan.com/community/members/9594-Vyagrah

https://www.cagclan.com/community/me...monsterkid2510

Fairly easy to find these two even if you didn't have their names so be sure to check through the applications more thoroughly. We went from thinking there was 2 recruits to realizing there was 6 recruits.This is exactly why a recruit roster is so important. These guys would have been lost in space.

If this recruit list is something you are having a difficult time with let me know and I can either help you out with it or have someone else maintain it.
    I'm not perfect at keeping the alpha recruit roster but I found the easiest way is to check the New Member Introduction thread. They don't get pushed back as far from people posting in them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,376,581
    Next Level: 2,530,022

4. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Bigmak2420 For This Fucking Post:

Batman_OnA_Stick (July 28th, 2016),CAG CheechDogg (July 28th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CAG Bigmak2420 View Post
    I'm not perfect at keeping the alpha recruit roster but I found the easiest way is to check the New Member Introduction thread. They don't get pushed back as far from people posting in them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Back when I was Alpha Co Commander we never used a recruit roster tbh. I would have them placed already with a squad leader and they would have to take care of them etc.
    The necessary information was already in place for the recruit to read. It would alternate between the squads so the load is even.

In the military once you pass basic training or before your assigned to a squad with your fellow members.

I have no problem updating the list per say. But in my opinion it's not needed however I no longer carry a say so I'll continue doing it as it is now.

Problem with that is I have to check every thread and see if their ps4 or Xbox. As I've said prior I can do the job I'm just trying to save time.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

xPARCHx (July 28th, 2016)

Rep Points: 62384
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    10:49 AM

Well it's a good thing we live in the present and this works best for this particular company and its members, in my opinion. I will continue to use a recruit roster as a point of reference for everyone to help out recruits. Yes it is more on the squad leader(s) and fireteam leader(s) to keep up with this but it allows every other member easy access to see what's going on in the company with new recruits. It creates a safety net in case someone is not carrying their weight.

As we develop these new people into fireteam leaders and squad leaders this list will not be as relied upon. However, with the few holes in our roster the above mentioned method would yield little success due to the void in fireteam and squad leader to carry out the passing of information.

When I updated the recruit list, I spent roughly 5 minutes a night after work checking each application and never missed a recruit. Sure putting in the marksman link if they had one meant a little more time but it saves you time when you go to provide it now the company's award thread. If it's done daily or even every other day you won't have to dig through pages scrambling to put up multiple new recruits. I also found it to be easier if I remembered/wrote down the last application I looked at the day before. I understand everyone's work/personal life schedules dictate the amount of time that can be put into the clan. That is why I suggested updating it every other day at the bare minimum. I understand family and real life takes priority and it always will. (Duh lol) This is true for me, as well! At the same time I expect people who sign up for leadership roles to be able to carry out their responsibilities in a timely manner and for it to be done to the best of their abilities.

Cutting corners to save time inevitably costs more time when that person or someone else has to redo the task the way it was meant to be completed the first time.

CAG Dogg Level: 45 [?]
    Experience: 5,037,805
    Next Level: 5,107,448

8. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Batman_OnA_Stick For This Fucking Post:

Stud
    Rep Points: 24908
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    07:49 AM

I don't want to add... But this thread is crazy useful. The only time I know we got some new people needing attention is through this thread, and if I join a party with them in it. Not everyone immediately tells me we've got a new member or members. And even asking won't always produce more then a maybe, or IDK. Even before Batman mentioned missing people. I was asking Parch, cause I thought we had more then 2. I didn't even know about Monster kid. Anyway, just vouching in that this is a useful thread.

CAG Dogg Level: 41 [?]
    Experience: 2,428,220
    Next Level: 2,530,022

10. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Lambjimb0 For This Fucking Post:

SoulCaster05 (July 28th, 2016)

CAG Stud
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

I'm ok with handling the stuff needed. I'm also going to the awards myself since bertus is busy atm.

I will ensure the list is updated every other day at night prior to heading to bed.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to Randuken For This Fucking Post:

Rep Points: 79825
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 3rd, 2024
    Local Time
    09:49 AM

I can always handle the recruit roster myself, if need be. We are a family and building this side will always have challenges. We are here to support each other as a clan and group.

We all win when we work "TOGETHER".

CAG Dogg Level: 49 [?]
    Experience: 9,488,165
    Next Level: 10,000,000

14. The Following User Says Fucking Hell Yeah ! to xPARCHx For This Fucking Post:

SoulCaster05 (July 28th, 2016)

This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 3rd, 2024
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lambjimb0 View Post
    I don't want to add... But this thread is crazy useful. The only time I know we got some new people needing attention is through this thread, and if I join a party with them in it. Not everyone immediately tells me we've got a new member or members. And even asking won't always produce more then a maybe, or IDK. Even before Batman mentioned missing people. I was asking Parch, cause I thought we had more then 2. I didn't even know about Monster kid. Anyway, just vouching in that this is a useful thread.
    Can you see the apps Randy?

Experience: 9,488,165
    Next Level: 10,000,000

This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 3rd, 2024
    Local Time