CAG COD 1st Brigade
CAG Clan Forums Check In CAG on Facebook CAG on Twitter CAG YouTube CAG RSS Feed
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Free With Gold Games On Xbox.

Latest news and announcements will be posted here. If you have any questions, you can also ask them here.

Threaded View

Rep Points: 61213
    This member is currently
    Local Date
    June 10th, 2024
    Local Time
    04:58 PM

Free With Gold Games On Xbox.

Ok so most of you may already know about tjis, but if ypu dont here is some news for you.

I dont know when the change happened but a while back xbl wouldnt let you confirm the free purchase of an xbox one game unless you had one registered to your xbl. So i was watching as all these kool gamess were being offered and was disappojnted that when i finally get a one in the future i will have missed out on all of them....

Well after a quick chat with an xbox rep apparently that has changed, you can now activate the free with gold purchase for xbox one games even if you dont own one, meaning that when you do get one you will have a bunch of free games you have been triggering to download and play....

Finally xbox coes something right!

CAG Dogg Level: 48 [?]
    Experience: 7,485,704
    Next Level: 8,476,240

2. The Following 2 Users Said Fucking Hell Yeah ! to OnixEwok For This Fucking Post:

P33Tza (March 3rd, 2015),RainyDaiz (March 22nd, 2015)

+ Post New Thread